Oops, sorry Raphael ;)

hey Hey~
Read MORE
SHOOT MORE
Post More and most importantly,

TEACH ME MORE! ahaha

Welcome! Love that camel shot =D
I guess it's time for me to get a 50mm as well

Here's the "Behind The Scenes" to my Camel shot with a 50mm. Quite a scary experience, I'm close to 1.90cm and the camel is still much taller than me... the camels I encountered before were usually quite shy ... but this one, mad! Just came walking right up to me ... 50mm lens, not safe for shooting curious camels!

2wqeazl.jpg
2lly3pz.jpg
2djbehd.jpg
camel04.jpg

Quite some vignetting you have with your lens. Rather surprising for a 50mm prime.

Welcome to CS:)

Welcome

READ MORE
SHOOT more
Post more

vignetting was enhanced by me increasing the contrast in LR

Is that good or bad? heheh....

Not something that's desirable from a lens, although sometimes vignetting is done purposely (by either using a lens that's known to cause it, or post process in in PS) to bring attention to the center of the pic. I would rather to have no vignette from the lens though. That's because you can add it easily with PS but removing would be difficult.

Well it is a cheap 50mm (S$100+) that I have so perhaps that explains it? Not sure... but I do like the effect, and removing it in LR/PS is quite easy if you shoot in raw, at least that was my experience? Or maybe not.

Hello All

I've finally decided to come out of my shell and start posting on ClubSNAP! This forum is really great and the Admins have done a good job of getting like-minded photographers together. :thumbsup: I hope to be able to share my photos and also learn from the old birds here as well!

I'm currently in Dubai and try to do as much photography as I can while I'm here. Fantastic place, I will share some photos soon :)

2u8wfpg.jpg

Cheers all.

Felix

Great shot and welcome to CS

Here's the "Behind The Scenes" to my Camel shot with a 50mm. Quite a scary experience, I'm close to 1.90cm and the camel is still much taller than me... the camels I encountered before were usually quite shy ... but this one, mad! Just came walking right up to me ... 50mm lens, not safe for shooting curious camels!

careful when the animal starts licking your lens.. :sweatsm::devil:

@PersianCatz thanks!
@pooQy Yeap... really have to be careful.... or spit! Camels spit!

Status
Not open for further replies.