Hello....New To Clubsnap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sneha

Deregistered
Feb 8, 2006
Dear Clubsnap Family,

I'm not new to Clubsnap. Actually, I've known this web-site many years ago, but only became a new member few days back. I'm into 35mm, Medium Format & Now Digital Photography for many years(Since 1980) but due to my extensive surgeries(15 of them, since 1989), I'm only shooting now and then with a Tripod(For Leisure Only). I've sustained 30% permanent disability due to my injury happened in 1989. It's OK, I'm fine with-it.

To all my Humble Clubsnap Members, Please take care.

Regards.

welcome !!!

You take care too :) ....glad u ve not given up photography :thumbsup:

that's the spirit !

Sneha said:
Dear Clubsnap Family,

I'm not new to Clubsnap. Actually, I've known this web-site many years ago, but only became a new member few days back. I'm into 35mm, Medium Format & Now Digital Photography for many years(Since 1980) but due to my extensive surgeries(15 of them, since 1989), I'm only shooting now and then with a Tripod(For Leisure Only). I've sustained 30% permanent disability due to my injury happened in 1989. It's OK, I'm fine with-it.

Regards.

Hi,

Welcome my friend. What serious injuries? Hope you surb out all injuries now like me.

Regards :)

Welcome, but dun worry. Camera shops will make tripod on wheels some day.

dRebelXT said:
Welcome, but dun worry. Camera shops will make tripod on wheels some day.

there's always dolleys 1 can buy. ;p

welcome back & continue 2 enjoy photography ya! ;)

Dear Clubsnap Family,

Thanks for the warm welcome and also your concerns pertaining my health. I'm fine.

Regards.

Sneha

Glad you officially registered to be a ClubSNAP member!
Hope you'll find yourself at home here! ;)

Welcome & Hi !!
Despite some unfortunate things happened in your life, glad that your passion for photography still burn. :thumbsup:
Hope to see some of your work posted here soon. :)

Sneha said:
Dear Clubsnap Family,

Regards.

Hi,

Welcome to the big family of Clubsnap....

Status
Not open for further replies.