Hello, my name is David Zhang, just joined ClubSnap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidzhangyao

Dec 27, 2009
Sembawang
Hi all, david zhang yao here who just join clubsnap.

I am china national living in singapore, working in hotel service for 5 years.

Recently weeks i purchase a nikon D90 kit, nissin di 662 flash to shoot my brothers recent wedding. Seems that i did a good job and they love the newbie photos i taken so i come to join a public forum to learn more. Apologies as my english grammar is not best.

To be honest i thought to join some chinese photo forum but i do not like they attitude too much. i'm sure clubsnap has more nice singapore friends :)

I also like to inform all that i am willing to shoot a wedding for very low price for experience, you can freely contact me by sms.

Thank you and hope to learn much from all friends here.

David ZY

Welcome to Clubsnap, enjoy your stay here David

Hi David, welcome to Singapore & CS !
Wish u the best in ur sideline business !

hi,
welcome to CS :)
looking forward to your wedding shooting experiences.. cheers..

Welcome to the forum David, but I doubt anyone would engage your services without you showing any portfolio, it's good that you have a DSLR with kit lens and flash... but before you advertise your services how about showing some of your photos, otherwise it would be like throwing away $300.

../azul123

welcome ...
just curious what hotel u working in ???

hi david, welcome to clubsnap. As what azul has said, you should show a protfolio on flickr, photobucket, etc so that before people engage you, they can know the standard that they are expecting. Enjoy your stay!

Welcome, I like your open-mindedness towards a mainly Singaporean forum! I hope you like it here.

Welcome Mr david zhang yao

i have a proposal for you. i do provide such services too. however my rates are not that affordable as yours. ( how i would love to bring it lower but it would take decades to break even) i do have inquiries for a tight budget projects most of the time from potential clients. how about suggesting a referral fee as so i could help the potential clients and you. its a win win situation . do pm me if you are interested.

Have a pleasant time in clubsnap.

hello my name is night, my surname is 86mare

i know, i got very sad surname :(

i come from the fields of punggol, you can see me grazing there everyday..

jokes aside, welcome to clubsnap!

Welcome Mr david zhang yao

i have a proposal for you. i do provide such services too. however my rates are not that affordable as yours. ( how i would love to bring it lower but it would take decades to break even) i do have inquiries for a tight budget projects most of the time from potential clients. how about suggesting a referral fee as so i could help the potential clients and you. its a win win situation . do pm me if you are interested.

Have a pleasant time in clubsnap.

Hi painting with light. Thanks your kind oppotunity. I will send pm.

hello my name is night, my surname is 86mare

i know, i got very sad surname :(

i come from the fields of punggol, you can see me grazing there everyday..

jokes aside, welcome to clubsnap!

Hahha. Your joke is funny. How come grazing in punggol, are you goat?

Enjoy your Stay. Do share your experience and knowledge :D

Hi David, Please read the posting guidelines.

You're NOT to post these kind of services offered ads here as well as NOT to put ad-like contents in your signature.

Please edit them accordingly. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.