Hello lads

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikor_d

Jun 17, 2004
How is the price list in JOHN 3:16 at Funan IT mall. :) What do you lads think about Manfroto 190 Pro B Tripod for Nikon D 70 ? Selling for $255 with Manfroto ball head.Please advice. :)

The tripod is great! I'm using it with my D70 too.
The guys at John 3:16 are friendly and approachable. They may not have the cheapest price in town, but hey, they don't mind letting you see the equipment, try it out, and not be unhappy even if you don't buy. ;)

Adiemus said:
The guys at John 3:16 are friendly and approachable. They may not have the cheapest price in town, but hey, they don't mind letting you see the equipment, try it out, and not be unhappy even if you don't buy. ;)

I beg to differ.. about the shop..

Is this price too expensive? :)
Adiemus said:

Sorry,I don't get you.What do you mean :)
gadrian said:
I beg to differ.. about the shop..

model no. Manfroto 468Rc3. Is this good? :)
King Tiger said:
What model for the Manfroto ball head??

OMG...it's getting expensive...i bought it for 240 from John 3:16 jus a month back...they increasing prices way too fast man....

Hi nikor_d,

Erm... if the ball head is 486RC2, then you might want to try MSColor in Ang Mo Kio instead... you should be able to get a better price there...
bu not sure if they still have got stocks or not... :dunno:

nikor_d said:
How is the price list in JOHN 3:16 at Funan IT mall. :) What do you lads think about Manfroto 190 Pro B Tripod for Nikon D 70 ? Selling for $255 with Manfroto ball head.Please advice. :)

A Manfrotto 190B and 486RC2 should cost around $200.

Wah lao, better do some shopping around if you guys don't enjoy throwing money into the drain.... :sweat:

CP just sold the last piece yesterday to one of the D70 Newbie outing members :D

190B Pro + 486RC2 = $230.

Manfrotto 322RC2. I use it with my 190D tripod and it is so quick to adjust.

Aaron

King Tiger said:
Hi Aaron

How much and where did you pay for the 322RC2?

PM'ed you the info. The grip is nice because it is a pistol grip, but located horizontally. So you have a higher weight load than regular pistol grips. If you prefer the vertical arrangement, you can relocate the mounting plate to the top. It also works for left-handers because they put screw points on both sides.

Aaron

Status
Not open for further replies.