Hello Kitty and our nation

Next time haze or flood problems or any kind of mass dissatisfaction against the authority, just ask mac to launch their pussy. 100% divert attention. Works everytime cause man n woman here r creazy about their pussy.

Someone I know remarked: "if Hello Kitty or the reaction to the haze is anything to go by, Singapore would not be an independent nation in 50 years' time."

You agree?

CallUN.jpg
]

Next time haze or flood problems or any kind of mass dissatisfaction against the authority, just ask mac to launch their pussy. 100% divert attention. Works everytime cause man n woman here r creazy about their pussy.
Panem et circenses - the Roman emperors knew about that already, 2000 years ago.

Majullah Kittypura!

To discourage wastage of food, maybe McDonald's can consider having the condition that you can only collect the Hello Kitty after you have proven that you have eaten your meal. There will be a special designated table positioned in front of the staff counter with one staff designated to supervise consumption of the meal. Upon completion, then a Hello Kitty will be presented to the person. :bsmilie:

This will also limit the amount of Hello Kitties that one person can redeem. I mean, I don't think people can eat 4 Mcdonald meals. :bsmilie:

Last edited:
To discourage wastage of food, maybe McDonald's can consider having the condition that you can only collect the Hello Kitty after you have proven that you have eaten your meal. There will be a special designated table positioned in front of the staff counter with one staff designated to supervise consumption of the meal. Upon completion, then a Hello Kitty will be presented to the person. :bsmilie:

This will also limit the amount of Hello Kitties that one person can redeem. I mean, I don't think people can eat 4 Mcdonald meals. :bsmilie:

Good idea. I think I can max gobble down 2 meals max. So where is my 2 hello kitty?

Should put out exception of nugget value meals.

Anyone who has the wisdom to propose this should be a Mac Minister in the cabinet. :bsmilie:

After all junk food and obesity are a national issue. It's time we address the problem at cabinet level.

Anyone who has the wisdom to propose this should be a Mac Minister in the cabinet. :bsmilie:

After all junk food and obesity are a national issue. It's time we address the problem at cabinet level.

Don't forget transport ministry too.. people can q for dolls cannot q for bus n trains?

Don't forget transport ministry too.. people can q for dolls cannot q for bus n trains?

Hello Kitty for those who return their tray in the food court :bsmilie:

20101116-favorite-things-2005-oprah-600x411.jpg

Don't forget some barf bins. I'm sure people will do some sacrifices just to get the Japanese pussy ...

i never understood the hellykitty effect