Hello! I'm New!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

irritainment

Sep 16, 2008
bedok
www.facebook.com
hello...im new!:)
i love photography bt i dnt own a camera jst yet..;)
planning to get a d60,possibly the twin lens kit with the 200m lens,with my budget,on this comin IT show at Suntec...:dunno:

i was told that the lens is more important than the body,so tats y i want to get an affordable body with a fairly good zoom lens yea...:cool:

n aft i get my camera,i rili do wanna go on mit ups so that i cn learn more frm u guys..hopefully u guys cud help....thx!

Cheers
Irritainment

Welcome

READ MORE
SHOOT more (when u get your cam)
Post more

hello...im new!:)
i love photography bt i dnt own a camera jst yet..;)
planning to get a d60,possibly the twin lens kit with the 200m lens,with my budget,on this comin IT show at Suntec...:dunno:

i was told that the lens is more important than the body,so tats y i want to get an affordable body with a fairly good zoom lens yea...:cool:

n aft i get my camera,i rili do wanna go on mit ups so that i cn learn more frm u guys..hopefully u guys cud help....thx!

Cheers
Irritainment
hi and welcome to CS

quite difficult to guess what you are trying to say

what is "mit ups"? - "meet up"?

best is to stick to proper spelling. it will benefit you in the long run

welcome... and share your pics when you get your camera... :)

Join outings in the Gatherings & Outings section to learn more and shoot more

welcome..

ya lens is more important then camera body... but if u choose the wrong body, will giving u alot of regrets.. anyway for your info D40/x n D60 body, only allow AF-S lens... got to think carefully before u getting it, unless u having a budget...

btw zac08, u now doing "welcome" service officer liao ar... :bsmilie:
been awhile didn't c your work liao... :)

welcome..

ya lens is more important then camera body... but if u choose the wrong body, will giving u alot of regrets.. anyway for your info D40/x n D60 body, only allow AF-S lens... got to think carefully before u getting it, unless u having a budget...

btw zac08, u now doing "welcome" service officer liao ar... :bsmilie:
been awhile didn't c your work liao... :)

Still post, but not so often....

updates are all in my flickr ;)

hello I am new also!! We can share experiences next time you get yourself your DSLR camera!!

Yup, to me, lens is far more important than the body :)

Status
Not open for further replies.