hello i'm new around here

Status
Not open for further replies.

faaiz

Dec 31, 2007
Singapore
hello i'm new around here, care for any intros?

Hi faaiz,

Welcome to CS.

Maybe you would like to tell us a bit more about yourself and this hobby.

Understand that you're using the A100, you can check out the Sony/KM section too. ;)

Hope to see you in future outings.

ouh there are outings? i didn't know..

Yup, on & off there will be outings. You can check out the Outing/Gathering section or visit the Sony sub forum sticky for the other related sites too.

ouh okay thx...well..about me to start with...i'm into photography at the age of 9 n i'm 14 this year so..the hobby lives on haha well..
recently a month ago i jux bought a Sony Alpha 100 which i am comfortable with as Konika Minolta was bought over by Sony..well the collebration between two companies ends up with a good product..

well..my father bought me the DSLR well the 1st DSLR for me haha..

Welcome,

read more,
shoot more and
post more...

where do i post my pics??

ouh okay thx...well..about me to start with...i'm into photography at the age of 9 n i'm 14 this year so..the hobby lives on haha well..
recently a month ago i jux bought a Sony Alpha 100 which i am comfortable with as Konika Minolta was bought over by Sony..well the collebration between two companies ends up with a good product..

well..my father bought me the DSLR well the 1st DSLR for me haha..

Oh yes, the collaboration was indeed :thumbsup: as you've mentioned.

How I envy you to have a DSLR at the age of 14. I got my first SLR at the age doubled of yours. :embrass:

yeap well you'll be expecting 2 more new DSLRs from Sony, The Successor of my Alpha 100 and another, b it's the professional level mine is entry level

ouh yea wad is the minium size requirement for photo uploads? because i tried to upload bt my pics are exceeds..

hi,

size is limited to 100kB

can try read the sticky thread titled "Forum-related FAQs and Other Useful Info for Newbies" under newbies corner, quite some useful information.

envy u lei, 14 years got SLR, can post picture...I 40+, can only manage to post 1st pic after 3-4 attempts; file size too big la, size too small la, :(

Happy new year!

u malay? i am haha well...yeap that is only avatar..i also cannot post by beloved pictures!! =(

And happy new year to u too

take care

Try posting in flickr or some external photo hosting sites & put the link here. I thinks some bros are doing that.

how to link?? arrggghh!! haha

hi faaiz welcome to CS.
and also welcome you join the alpha mount family.
wow, you only 14 and own a dslr already? that's really great.
by the time you reach the age 30 plus wihich i with still consider young, you should really be a very good photographer by then. haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.