Hello..! I'm a newbie..

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdzul

Jun 8, 2009
East
Hi All,

I've just signed in and wish to say hi to everyone.
Photography has been a passion of mine for many, many years. Only recently been interested to get to know more on digital photography. I've been a Nikon user for more than 20 years and still have my trustful Nikon FA with Motordrive MD-15 and some lenses. Been contemplating letting go this baby to fund my first DSLR but I'm still undecided. Hope to pick up some pointers from the gurus here. Cheers

Hi All,

I've just signed in and wish to say hi to everyone.
Photography has been a passion of mine for many, many years. Only recently been interested to get to know more on digital photography. I've been a Nikon user for more than 20 years and still have my trustful Nikon FA with Motordrive MD-15 and some lenses. Been contemplating letting go this baby to fund my first DSLR but I'm still undecided. Hope to pick up some pointers from the gurus here. Cheers

Welcome!

Have fun here ! Lotsa of info and frens to learn about!

Cheers
Fuji ;)

Welcome to CS!

Keep your film Nikon for Velvia and B&W Films!
Welcome to CS.

Welcome to the club

welcome, darksider..;)

Welcome to CS, mdzul :)

Welcome to CS family!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.. Been reading up the forum and must admit there are lots of useful info here. Still undecided whether to sell off my FA or not as it has served me well. Also got some useful accessories like focusing screens that are almost impossible to get now. I'm keen to get the D90 as it fits my budget and general usage..Decisions..decisions...

Hi! welcome to CS!:D

Welcome to CS! Newbie here too! :)

welcome to CS! :)
test to your heart's content, plan your budget, decide on the one you want, and MAKE THE LEAP! :)
don't think so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.