Hello Guys, would like to ask for your critique...Hobbyist here...thanks a lot!

pandabear83

Mar 1, 2013
NUS
Taken from my humble EP-1 and kit lens. Post processing (just color correction and exposure) on iPhoto, (gosh...I know...)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/117582542@N04/12525653604/in/set-72157641004255364

set-72157641004255364

Taken from my humble EP-1 and kit lens. Post processing (just color correction and exposure) on iPhoto, (gosh...I know...)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/117582542@N04/12525653604/in/set-72157641004255364

set-72157641004255364

im trying to attach the photo here, im trying to use the link, it says invalid file...im trying to use the link from my flickr picture...ugh sorry and thanks for the kind souls' advise. Cheers!

im trying to attach the photo here, im trying to use the link, it says invalid file...im trying to use the link from my flickr picture...ugh sorry and thanks for the kind souls' advise. Cheers!

let me help you.

12525653604_a5989e6a55_h.jpg

let me help you.

12525653604_a5989e6a55_h.jpg

Thank you so much!

OMG sorry for my ignorance, but how did you do this? I'm trying to use the "insert image" then "URL" but it doesn't work on me. Thanks heaps!

Thank you so much!

OMG sorry for my ignorance, but how did you do this? I'm trying to use the "insert image" then "URL" but it doesn't work on me. Thanks heaps!

You right click, choose the size of image you want. Copy the image address.
Click on the little picture on top of the reply, then paste your address on the URL part and unclick the "Retrieve remote file and reference locally"

BTW love your burger shot
12525180175_4205542a4e_c.jpg

You right click, choose the size of image you want. Copy the image address.
Click on the little picture on top of the reply, then paste your address on the URL part and unclick the "Retrieve remote file and reference locally"

BTW love your burger shot

Wow hello, thanks a lot...thanks for the tip and comments. I'm not sure if I'm doing the lighting right etc... I placed a white board behind on the right sight to avoid uncontrollable shadow. I'm just playing by instinct and reading how others do it.
Cheers!

Wow hello, thanks a lot...thanks for the tip and comments. I'm not sure if I'm doing the lighting right etc... I placed a white board behind on the right sight to avoid uncontrollable shadow. I'm just playing by instinct and reading how others do it.
Cheers!

Not an expert. Just my own opinion, I will place the white board on the front right side instead of behind.
For this shot, I like how you used the tomato to add a colour contrast to the whole shot.

Saw your photos via flickr, most of it were good. Just note that the angle of the pizza shot was too low. I will take from top view for pizza. :)

This is nice ! :) Lovely details & most importantly it looks yummy ! :D

Not an expert. Just my own opinion, I will place the white board on the front right side instead of behind.
For this shot, I like how you used the tomato to add a colour contrast to the whole shot.

Saw your photos via flickr, most of it were good. Just note that the angle of the pizza shot was too low. I will take from top view for pizza. :)

Alright will definitely try to experiment more. Greatly appreciate your advise. Cheers!!!

I like the flowing of syrup in the first shot. The background is not distracting, but however I'd have preferred the table to be of another colour. Lighting in the burger shot is awesome!

Thank you so much for your comments! Yes this is the best burger I've ever tasted!

Great shot bro! I love the details on the burger. Since it's so lovely, i think i will be a little more picky. Hope you don't mind.

The plate is tilted if you compare both sides so probably can fix that. The serviette also don't really enhance the picture so i thought removing it will be better as it looks a little crumpled. i am just nit picking. Apart from that, it's lovely. :thumbsup:

Hi sorry for the super delayed response (I'm based in China so Internet is picky here)
I used my kit lens of my EP-1 and there's no additional lighting, just a 4pm sunlight, a white board on the right side and a tripod (timer to avoid contact)

Awesome, haha you're right about the balance will check that out next time thanks a lot for the feedback