Hello guys.. newbie to dslr

Jashmg

Dec 5, 2010
Hi all ...:):)
there r so... much to learn being new to dslr, n by just browsing thru wat all of u had shared so generously..., there r already so much to gain ...found lots of answer n advice to wat i wanted to ask n oso wat i hvnt even know how to ask :confused::what: ... a long long way for me to go... man!

hope to be able to master my new Canon 60D and capture what is beautifully created and beyond what the naked eyes can really see.....:)

Thanks a lot guys...
cheers...
jash

Welcome to CS! Hope you have a great time learning the tricks and master your 60D there, remember to join outings to learn faster! :)

Welcome to CS. :)

Welcome:)

Hi welcome to CS!!
Shoot more, Post more, Ask more and you will Learn more!!:thumbsup:
Happy shooting!!;)

Welcome! Maybe you can go for the Canon free workshop to get to know your camera settings better. :)

Welcome to CS... :D

Hi and Welcome!

Hi all ...:):)
there r so... much to learn being new to dslr, n by just browsing thru wat all of u had shared so generously..., there r already so much to gain ...found lots of answer n advice to wat i wanted to ask n oso wat i hvnt even know how to ask :confused::what: ... a long long way for me to go... man!

hope to be able to master my new Canon 60D and capture what is beautifully created and beyond what the naked eyes can really see.....:)

Thanks a lot guys...
cheers...
jash

Hi and welcome. Maybe still can try visualising?

Agreed. There are some much of good stuffs here for learning... Welcome and let's learn together...

Hi Guys... thank u thank u... feel so gd!

yeah...going for the Canon free workshop next week...should be very helpful right :think:...but just 2 hrs... hopefully it will be packed with all that is needed.

wondering if there are some standard quick guides for the camera settings of says.. on fireworks, water flowing, splashes of water, speeding cars, flying bee, bird, sunrise/set .....then slowing made some fine adjustment while seeing the result... well, might had already been discussed, may be i have not fully explore all the topics...

... visualizing quite a lot, but the signal from the head to the the hands, to the camera then onto the lcd screen is difference leh...:(:( aiyah... need the basic badly, else feel so handicap:(

cheers!
jash