• XENNEC Camera Bags GIVE AWAY - SHARE & TAG your Friend to WIN one XENNEC Stylish bags. Visit this thread thread for more information.

Hello Guys! I'm another NEWBIES AROUND HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zac08

Feb 21, 2005
East
Welcome to CS

READ MORE
SHOOT more
Post more

Thanks Guys for welcoming me here!

im still reading some of the Forum that interest me like TAMRON , NIKON & SIGMA LENSES

co'z im looking for the TAMRON SP AP90mm F/2.8 Di MACRO 1:1 price but to no avail.

can you guys help me find it or do you know what's the current market price for it?

thanks again..CHEERS!:D

szeping

Jan 13, 2008
www.szeping.com
Welcome.

Clubsnap is a very resourceful community, you might need sometime to get used to the various sections here before finding yourself lost in such a big world.

:bsmilie:

Nov 7, 2008
North
hi

welcome to Clubsnap. hope you manage to find an immunization against GAS soon

cheers
shaz

Octarine

Staff member
Jan 3, 2008
Pasir Ris
co'z im looking for the TAMRON SP AP90mm F/2.8 Di MACRO 1:1 price but to no avail.
can you guys help me find it or do you know what's the current market price for it?
Define the mount type, then check the respective sections. Canon has a lens price guide that also contains 3rd party lenses for Canon.

Define the mount type, then check the respective sections. Canon has a lens price guide that also contains 3rd party lenses for Canon.
Hi Octarine, I'm Using Nikon D300 not sure if there a price for TAMRON MACRO Lenses that suit to my budget.. he he he

Jan 28, 2008
Welcome to CS

50 postcounts to become member and have your personalised arvarta.:)

2000 postcounts and 3yrs to become senior member.

Enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom