Hello from the UK

pragmatist

Jan 17, 2011
Just like to say hello to other forum members. Am a newbie to this forum but not to photography. My sister lives on Sentosa island and i will be visiting again this June/July.
Have seen some model shoots on Tanjong beach and would love to get involved on my next visit.
Matt :)

Just like to say hello to other forum members. Am a newbie to this forum but not to photography. My sister lives on Sentosa island and i will be visiting again this June/July.
Have seen some model shoots on Tanjong beach and would love to get involved on my next visit.
Matt :)

Hi Matt,

welcome aboard :cheers:

Cheers mate. Enjoy your time while you are here.

Here in CS, there are a few forums that might interest you:

PhotoShoots Forum will list all the photo shoots organized by the shoot organizers but they only advertise like one week in advance. Understand you are looking at the mid-year period but you can check out the threads to roughly see the quality of models here.

Portraits and Poses Forum will showcase some of the work done by the local photographers. It might give you some ideas on poses, equipment, location and model.

Commercial Services Offered Forum is where you can find threads advertising about equipment rental.. etc.

Modelling Services Directory Forum is where models advertise for their services. You might want to check it out too but generally, a lot of models don't advertise that.

Services Wanted Forum is here for you to advertise if you need assistants like lighting assistants .. .etc.

Yup, that should get you started on some 4-5 months of research but feel free to explore other forums here as well.

While in Sentosa, just don't drink and go to the swimming pool or sea.

Hi Matt,

welcome aboard :cheers:

Many thanks

Cheers mate. Enjoy your time while you are here.

Here in CS, there are a few forums that might interest you:

PhotoShoots Forum will list all the photo shoots organized by the shoot organizers but they only advertise like one week in advance. Understand you are looking at the mid-year period but you can check out the threads to roughly see the quality of models here.

Portraits and Poses Forum will showcase some of the work done by the local photographers. It might give you some ideas on poses, equipment, location and model.

Commercial Services Offered Forum is where you can find threads advertising about equipment rental.. etc.

Modelling Services Directory Forum is where models advertise for their services. You might want to check it out too but generally, a lot of models don't advertise that.

Services Wanted Forum is here for you to advertise if you need assistants like lighting assistants .. .etc.

Yup, that should get you started on some 4-5 months of research but feel free to explore other forums here as well.

While in Sentosa, just don't drink and go to the swimming pool or sea.

Hey thanks for the tips, Will check them all out. No i don't drink and swim, Busy getting the family to show me around everytime i'm there :devil:

Welcome:)

Welcome to CS... looking forward to your sharing... :D

Thanks all, Seems like a decent forum here.