Hello from newbie

JayMosin

Jan 28, 2013
Mt Sinai
Just joined ClubSnap and saying hi from Singapore. Hoping to pick up some tips and meeting likeminded people through outings and workshops :) Using Canon now for a few years.

Just joined ClubSnap and saying hi from Singapore. Hoping to pick up some tips and meeting likeminded people through outings and workshops :) Using Canon now for a few years.

Welcome to clubsnap!

try magic lantern

Am into still photography :) Macro stock photography and some portraitures.

Ooh ! Haha..;)

So you did a bit of research :) Yes I am a contributor to a few sites, macro though not RM and its a nice way to keep the passion going.

be moderators here must able to do a little CSI...... lol

you are a new member of this forum, but definitely not a newbie in photography, ;) but very professional. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

be moderators here must able to do a little CSI...... lol

you are a new member of this forum, but definitely not a newbie in photography, ;) but very professional. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks Catch :) but seriously, if I am considered 'professional' then you must be Yoda. Your family portraits are stunning ! Looking forward to picking up some tips and share here too :)

Thanks Catch :) but seriously, if I am considered 'professional' then you must be Yoda. Your family portraits are stunning ! Looking forward to picking up some tips and share here too :)

am I look that old? :eek:

you are not only shoot professionally, but pose professionally as well..... lol

yes, we are here to learn and share. :)