Hello from Greece Europe !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

syncmaster

Mar 15, 2002
Greece
two.xthost.info
Hello people this is my first post in this forums ..
I am a 32 years old computers technisian and i live in Greece , i just started as hobby the photography .

Are they around in this forums other Greeks ? or Europeans ?

Hi to all again :D

Welcome, syncmaster!

This forum is started by a team of Singaporeans.

I am a Singaporean myself, and I believe most of the members are too. Some of us, including myself, are either studying or working in other countries. For me, this forum has been a great link between me and my home country.

Hope you enjoy your stay here, and do post pictures of where you stay. It will be interesting for all of us. Don't think we have come across anyone from Greece yet.

Have a nice day!

Roy

Hi hi
Welcome to this forums.

Hope that you can show us your photo soon.....
At least I can save some money and yet see Greece ......
hehheeeee:embrass:

Hi Syncmaster! Welcome aboard! Since you are the only member from Greece, I am sure we'll all be delighted to see pictures from Greece, so please post the pictures and tell us some stories about the pictures.

Thanks.
:)

Hello, welcome to Clubsnap. How did u manage to find this site? And if possible, hope you can spread the word around in your country about this website.;)

Originally posted by syncmaster
Hello people this is my first post in this forums ..
I am a 32 years old computers technisian and i live in Greece , i just started as hobby the photography .

Are they around in this forums other Greeks ? or Europeans ?

Hi to all again :D

welcome welcome...
I remember you from the Olympus Talk forum in dpreview!
hope you'll have a good time here.

Originally posted by Tweek

welcome welcome...
I remember you from the Olympus Talk forum in dpreview!
hope you'll have a good time here.

Yes you got me , there is were i found the link .

Thanks people for the warm welcome , i am new with the photography , but i am one old dog with computers .

As long i will finish with the basic learning curve of my camera, i will post some pictures too ..
You see i am one of the few ,that they really take the time to read the full manual of the camera ;)

Welcome welcome!!! Like the rest, I can't wait to see ya pictures from Greece!! Hope u'll enjoy your time in the forum!! :D

Welcome, hope to get some tips from you later when I save enough for a Holidays in Greece. ;)

Hello Hello!!! Good to have you on board!! Back in my uni days, my neighbour on campus was from Greece. Its a pity that he didn't have an email address at that time, so I only got his home address but have now lost touch.

Greece is a beautiful place!! Can't wait to see your photos!! ;)

wow, looks like clubsnap is on track to becoming international.

Welcome syncmaster, looking forward to seeing pictures from Greece. Even common day stuff to you would be exotic to us :)

Status
Not open for further replies.