Hello from Drift-land

Status
Not open for further replies.

chromas

Nov 1, 2006
Singapore
Hello to all fellow shutter-clickers here,

Firstly, I would like to thank all the photographers who have always made it an effort to be there at the drift events held in Singapore. Some went to the extent of going all the way to Batu Kawan (Penang) to shoot the D1 Grand Prix back in 2006.

From here, a lot of you have captured very fond memories for me. I am by far not the best of drifters. In fact, the concrete walls of Formula Drift 2009 scared the crap out of me. Each time it was my turn to go, I would quiver in the driver's seat. My apologies for the lack-lustre performance of late.

Next up, I've recently acquired a 2nd hand Nikon D50, along with it a Tamron 28-300mm lens, and an SB-600 flashlight too. I hope to capture memory shots with this little baby and look forward to posting up some shots too.

Hey, nice to see a drifter. Have fun with the camera. It's less scary than the concrete wall, I'm sure!

Last edited:
It's a nice camera to play with. I caught some shots with it during FD'09
(some of the ClubSnap people saw me standing in my race suit at the top far end of the grandstand)

Definitely less scary than THE WALL !!!

It's a nice camera to play with. I caught some shots with it during FD'09
(some of the ClubSnap people saw me standing in my race suit at the top far end of the grandstand)

Definitely less scary than THE WALL !!!

perhaps sittin on top of the car with the cam confirm scary..:bsmilie:

Doing that would be too much of an adrenaline rush even for me.

Hey chromas, nice to hear of your purchase :)

I haven't really dug through my pics, but I should have some of yours. Will link them to you when I can.

Hmmm, if your S13 is not sold yet, maybe get someone to ride shotgun with you as you go through your paces and they can capture some "in-car" shots. That should be something neat :D

HI! Welcome to ClubSnap!!!! :cool:

Hi Colin, welcome to CS, fellow Nikonian ! :vhappy:

nice to see a drifter ard here, maybe soon you wanna bring some of us out for a ride and capture some fast shots :)

Welcome to CS. are you the drifter whose front car bumper came off during the run?

Status
Not open for further replies.