Hello from a rookie!

MrLux

Jan 28, 2013
Queenstown
Hello everyone,

I am new in SG and I am a newbie in digital photography with DSLR.
I was around this weekend (last one the weather was awful!) to take some pictures from Labrador park to Chinatown, going through the Botanic gardens... I really love this city.
I hope I can learn something in this forum and, why not, maybe join someone for having some photos together?

Cheers!

Hello everyone,

I am new in SG and I am a newbie in digital photography with DSLR.
I was around this weekend (last one the weather was awful!) to take some pictures from Labrador park to Chinatown, going through the Botanic gardens... I really love this city.
I hope I can learn something in this forum and, why not, maybe join someone for having some photos together?

Cheers!

Hello Mr Lux. Do check out the Gatherings and Outings thread, many free organized walkarounds there, with friendly (I think!) fellow shooters. Sadly i have not attended one myself :p. Anyway, welcome

welcome to CS and enjoy!

Welcome MrLux to Clubsnap. Have fun and feel free to browse through the sticky notes here and do post questions if you can't really find it :)

Welcome.

Welcome you to Sg. Weather for past few days were dry. You can plan your outdoor shooting for next few day with umbrella . Enjoy....

Local weather forecast link

3 Day Outlook

Welcome to Singapore and CS forum, hope you enjoy your stay here.

welcome

So many welcome! Thanks folks! :)