Hello from a new member

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AnnB

Hello - I just thought I would say hello after just registering. I live in Gippsland in the southern part of Australia. I enjoy Singapore and have a family member working there. So I hope to visit regularly. I am a photography beginner and am keen to learn and share.:)
Ann

Hi and welcome Ann, there's sure a lot of friendly and helpful ppl here to help you get started on the joy of photography..:)

AnnB said:
Hello - I just thought I would say hello after just registering. I live in Gippsland in the southern part of Australia. I enjoy Singapore and have a family member working there. So I hope to visit regularly. I am a photography beginner and am keen to learn and share.:)
Ann

Hi Ann, Welcome aboard. You'll probably find most of the topics here, covering what you are likely to want to learn.

Meanwhile, enjoy shooting. ;)

:thumbsup: I never even bother to introduce myself when join, maybe not the singaporean style. Welcome and do join us at the weight loss cafe gossiping on the latest news and baking reciept.:sweat:

AnnB said:
Ann

welcome onboard .. :)

soma said:
:thumbsup: I never even bother to introduce myself when join, maybe not the singaporean style. Welcome and do join us at the weight loss cafe gossiping on the latest news and baking reciept.:sweat:

You mean "baking recipe"?

Anyway, whatever style it maybe it's good people introduce themselves in here.

Singapore style? What style?

Welcome AnnB! I have a friend who is staying in Gippsland too.

Thanks for the welcome, hope to talk again:thumbsup:

Good day Ann,
Glad to hear from u. I'm a beginner myself...but snapping away has been most enjoyable thus far. Gippsland? In NSW? Nv been there though although i was in Queensland for 2 yrs. Maybe next time can share some of the shots u have over there? Cheers.

soma said:

Wow, when u become the promoter of weight lose cafe :think:

Hi,welcome,i also just joined...almost 2 years plus back.:cool:

esmondng said:
Good day Ann,
Glad to hear from u. I'm a beginner myself...but snapping away has been most enjoyable thus far. Gippsland? In NSW? Nv been there though although i was in Queensland for 2 yrs. Maybe next time can share some of the shots u have over there? Cheers.

Gippsland is in Victoria State same state as Melbourne.

clarinet said:
Wow, when u become the promoter of weight lose cafe :think:

:sweatsm: :sweatsm: become habit liao...:sweat:

PhotoDog said:
Gippsland is in Victoria State same state as Melbourne.

Gippsland, Melbourne, Geelong, Clayton, Bundoora = Suburb

Victoria = State

:cool:

AnnB said:
Ann

welcome Ann...

stay at melbourne 2 yrs... went to Gip visiting friend at Monash.. stay there for a nite..

so quiet, peaceful... nothing to do except going to the cinema...

haha ... :bsmilie:

Welcome to ClubSnap, Ann! :)

I've just returned from Victoria (Grampians, GOR, Mornington, Phillip Island). Perfect place to live in! :) Wanted to go over to Gippsland but ran out of time. :) Hope you'll find what you need here.

Hi Ann, welcome to Clubsnap.......

Came to Melbourne in 83, living on and off since then....... :bsmilie:
Currently living in the Eastern suburbs(Melbourne).

Wish you a great start in photography and enjoy ur stay in Clubsnap :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.