Hello Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naked

Dec 15, 2009
www.flickr.com
Hi and Hello Guys..a very good morning to all of you..
i'm a new member of CS, and also new to DSLR world..i never go to photography school, what i have is passion rather than skills :) so, i need to learn more about photography from all of u here ;)
Thats all from me now,later i will post some photos to get c&c from all of u guys here.;)
BTW, im from Sabah, currently staying in Shah Alam, sec.19..and my machine called Olympus E-520 :)

Jun 12, 2009
Off the map
Having the passion for photography is important if you want to improve.
Welcome to CS!
:)

Naked

Dec 15, 2009
www.flickr.com
A warm welcome to CS!

cheers
papajanggo33
Thanks bro;)

Having the passion for photography is important if you want to improve.
Welcome to CS!
:)
Haha..Agreed! but skills also important! :sweatsm:

Welcome and nice nick... :)
Hehe..Thanks..

Thanks Bro..

Em,BTW..is everyone here from Singapore?

IsenGrim

Jan 28, 2008
hello! Naked! (im secretly hoping you are female, but i know girls are a myth on the internets)

Im from Singapore too! but aiya msia and singapore so close, can meet up easily.

ZerocoolAstra

Mar 13, 2008
rainy Singapore
Hi and Hello Guys..a very good morning to all of you..
i'm a new member of CS, and also new to DSLR world..i never go to photography school, what i have is passion rather than skills :) so, i need to learn more about photography from all of u here ;)
Thats all from me now,later i will post some photos to get c&c from all of u guys here.;)
BTW, im from Sabah, currently staying in Shah Alam, sec.19..and my machine called Olympus E-520 :)
what a nick... hahaha.
welcome to CS.
My office is quite near to S.19.

Go take photos of the Blue Mosque! :)

Naked

Dec 15, 2009
www.flickr.com
Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay!
Sure, Thanks Geek..

what a nick... hahaha.
welcome to CS.
My office is quite near to S.19.

Go take photos of the Blue Mosque! :)
ya? where? my office also very near to the blue mosque. sure! i will get the shot soon..just waiting for the perfect time. musim hujan la now bro :D

Welcome to CS :) But I'm not naked..hehe ;p
Hehehe..me either..

welcome...waiting for ur photo post....
Thanks..will do soon!

Hi, Naked.
A very warm welcome to you.
Hi Lim,Thanks for the warm welcome, and also thanks for all members here..i didnt starts anything yet but i already feel so happy staying here..Thank you Very Much :) cant wait to learn more about photography from all pf u here..thanks..

ZerocoolAstra

Mar 13, 2008
rainy Singapore
Naked said:
ya? where? my office also very near to the blue mosque. sure! i will get the shot soon..just waiting for the perfect time. musim hujan la now bro
Jalan Modal 23/2.
I'm hardly there nowadays.
My company's main office is in Singapore. I used to go to shah alam more frequently when the factory there was being set-up.

Abang, meskipun musim hujan, tak turun hujan hari-hari :)

sorry... Actually I don't speak malay well... just a bit here and there, with the help of google translator! :)

Naked

Dec 15, 2009
www.flickr.com
Jalan Modal 23/2.
I'm hardly there nowadays.
My company's main office is in Singapore. I used to go to shah alam more frequently when the factory there was being set-up.

Abang, meskipun musim hujan, tak turun hujan hari-hari :)

sorry... Actually I don't speak malay well... just a bit here and there, with the help of google translator! :)
Hahaha..ok..i'll try tonite! ;)

Thanks bro! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom