Hello everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galdor

Jul 5, 2006
Planet Gaia
s105.photobucket.com
Hi, I'm a newbie who have no experience in cameras and photography previously. I just got a KM DSLR camera and hope to start taking some nice pictures. So brothers and sisters, please help and guide me along if i need your help. Please also bear with me and extend your great patience on my 'not so intelligent questions'.

Thanks in advance. Cheers

Galdor said:
Hi, I'm a newbie who have no experience in cameras and photography previously. I just got a KM DSLR camera and hope to start taking some nice pictures. So brothers and sisters, please help and guide me along if i need your help. Please also bear with me and extend your great patience on my 'not so intelligent questions'.

First shoot as much as you can, then go library and read as much as you can. All questions are valid in my opinion but be warned that some basic questions like "what is apperture?" or "what is shutterspeed?" are in the manual and most photography books and you will be scolded left and right if you do not do your homework. Having said that, hello and welcome. ;)

Thank you dawgbyte77. I'll start shooting and try to look up for information before asking. Don't want to get scolded and hammered left and right. Ha....ha. :bsmilie:

actually sometimes scoldings are good, as long as u learn lor
;)

Welcome to CS and welcome fellow Minoltian. Go to libary borrow some books and learn some basics than go out and shoot. There's no substitute for practice.

read, take, read, take.....

welcome here! how u enjoy the stay....

a search on whether the qns has been asked b4 might save u some trouble and save the server some space :p

but really cannot find then jus ask! no qns is too dumb....

Hey, thanks guys. You guys are a great bunch. I'll definitely enjoy my stay and learning from you guys. No regrets joining CS and getting to know you guys. :)

welcome to CS.

The hammering is only in words form. wont hurt at all, its the BBB virus here that will hurt you more. We learn and start from somewhere and CS is a good place to start. Shoot and compare to those taken by the pro here (I'm not one) and ask yourself why is there a difference. Then post and ask for comments and critics. A photo is like art, different people see it differently.

right about the BBB virus....

if u find yourself keep going into the BnS thread, think u should start reading up the other threads as well

welcome to CS Galdor! there is a wealth of information in CS and i'm sure you'll learn something.

Thanks guys, will definitely find some time to do some read-ups and take some pictures. As i do not have a big budget so unlikely i'll be hit with the BBB virus currently. Ha...ha. :bsmilie: Thanks for your advices guys. Cool! :thumbsup:

Galdor said:
Thanks guys, will definitely find some time to do some read-ups and take some pictures. As i do not have a big budget so unlikely i'll be hit with the BBB virus currently. Ha...ha. :bsmilie: Thanks for your advices guys. Cool! :thumbsup:

Welcome to the club!
Btw, the BBB virus is in da package with ya first purchase. :sweat:

Galdor said:

Welcome to the family bro
pls check the flwg threads below for the recent happenings at sony/konica-minolta forum.
Kmos
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?p=2296785#post2296785
Alpha-100
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=208946

sometimes readings.. are a bunch of words....
so difficult to understand..

and if explained by an ordinary everyday user.
it will be much easier to absorb :D

nicekit said:
sometimes readings.. are a bunch of words....
so difficult to understand..

and if explained by an ordinary everyday user.
it will be much easier to absorb :D

Hi Nicekit, I definitely agree with you on that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.