Hello Everybody Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

daryllim

Jun 21, 2009
Singapore
Hello,

Daryl here. I am new to photography. However, I am willing to learn. Anyone care to guide me on it? I just have the sudden urge to learn photography. I find it interesting. Hope to learn somethings from you guys by joining this forum. Thanks :)

Cheers
Daryl

Hello,

Daryl here. I am new to photography. However, I am willing to learn. Anyone care to guide me on it? I just have the sudden urge to learn photography. I find it interesting. Hope to learn somethings from you guys by joining this forum. Thanks :)

Cheers
Daryl

Hmmmmm....

Which genre interests you?

Hi! Welcome to CS! :cool:

welcome to cs! ;)

Hi daryllim,

welcome to CS.

Plenty of knowledge to learn here... just keep reading.

I have no specific genre. I just like to take photography out of the blue moon. I just fell in love with it. haha

take the cam out wherever you go...keep the finger on the shutter...take whatever interest you bearing in mind the fundamentals and let it go from there. Once you find the genre you are interested in...research...take more...self critique...let others critique...slam and trash...improve...;)

take the cam out wherever you go...keep the finger on the shutter...take whatever interest you bearing in mind the fundamentals and let it go from there. Once you find the genre you are interested in...research...take more...self critique...let others critique...slam and trash...improve...;)

hey. what do you mean genre? oh you have any websites about the fundamentals? sorry i am quite a noob here.

Hi Dary, welcome to CS !
Hope ur sudden urge will blossom to life long passion in photography ! ;)

Welcome to CS family! :)

genre: Portraits. Macros. Landscapes. Sports Photog. Animals. Product.

Fundamentals: Exposure, Metering, Composition, Perspectives, Angles, Lighting, Shutter Speeds, Apertures, White Balance...

Loads to read...Loads to explore and learn;)

genre: Portraits. Macros. Landscapes. Sports Photog. Animals. Product.

Fundamentals: Exposure, Metering, Composition, Perspectives, Angles, Lighting, Shutter Speeds, Apertures, White Balance...

Loads to read...Loads to explore and learn;)

alright thanks there. it will help me lots.

for a beginner like me. any recommendations for which camera should i get? thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.