Hello Everybody Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

daryllim

Jun 21, 2009
Singapore
Hello,

Daryl here. I am new to photography. However, I am willing to learn. Anyone care to guide me on it? I just have the sudden urge to learn photography. I find it interesting. Hope to learn somethings from you guys by joining this forum. Thanks :)

Cheers
Daryl

scandal599

Deregistered
Nov 28, 2007
Escaped from Gotham Asylum
Hello,

Daryl here. I am new to photography. However, I am willing to learn. Anyone care to guide me on it? I just have the sudden urge to learn photography. I find it interesting. Hope to learn somethings from you guys by joining this forum. Thanks :)

Cheers
Daryl
Hmmmmm....

Which genre interests you?

kentjr

Apr 7, 2009
Hi! Welcome to CS! :cool:

zac08

Feb 21, 2005
East
Hi daryllim,

welcome to CS.

Plenty of knowledge to learn here... just keep reading.

scandal599

Deregistered
Nov 28, 2007
I have no specific genre. I just like to take photography out of the blue moon. I just fell in love with it. haha
take the cam out wherever you go...keep the finger on the shutter...take whatever interest you bearing in mind the fundamentals and let it go from there. Once you find the genre you are interested in...research...take more...self critique...let others critique...slam and trash...improve...;)

daryllim

Jun 21, 2009
Singapore
take the cam out wherever you go...keep the finger on the shutter...take whatever interest you bearing in mind the fundamentals and let it go from there. Once you find the genre you are interested in...research...take more...self critique...let others critique...slam and trash...improve...;)
hey. what do you mean genre? oh you have any websites about the fundamentals? sorry i am quite a noob here.

Feb 6, 2006
Hi Dary, welcome to CS !
Hope ur sudden urge will blossom to life long passion in photography ! ;)

scandal599

Deregistered
Nov 28, 2007
genre: Portraits. Macros. Landscapes. Sports Photog. Animals. Product.

Fundamentals: Exposure, Metering, Composition, Perspectives, Angles, Lighting, Shutter Speeds, Apertures, White Balance...

Loads to read...Loads to explore and learn;)

daryllim

Jun 21, 2009
Singapore
genre: Portraits. Macros. Landscapes. Sports Photog. Animals. Product.

Fundamentals: Exposure, Metering, Composition, Perspectives, Angles, Lighting, Shutter Speeds, Apertures, White Balance...

Loads to read...Loads to explore and learn;)
alright thanks there. it will help me lots.

daryllim

Jun 21, 2009
Singapore
for a beginner like me. any recommendations for which camera should i get? thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom