hello ClubSNAP~

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiaen

Aug 12, 2009
A big hello to everyone here from a beginner (that's me =P)

Just got myself a camera ( EP-1 ... like so many other people lol) and a new lens, and have been having lots of fun with it since. after throwing away loads of bad shots, let me share my newbie excitement with you all. The photos might be rather amateurish but it was so Fun =D

I'll leave my flickr link here until i figure out how to link the images over. haha, a newbie after all.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/41636994@N04/

See y'all around in CS~.

edit: now with the photos
3839680438_ca08c4e58c.jpg

3838885615_3c58ce78ea.jpg

3838872771_43028aeb17.jpg

3839670110_8b897e64cc.jpg

the last shot is part of my espresso gear collection, any espresso fan out there?

Last edited:
Hi Jiaen,

Welcome to CS !!!

Nice pics... Happy Shooting... :D

Welcome, couple of nice photos you have there :)

Welcome to CS family! :)

hi welcome to cs! i like espresso but i have no money to get the machines. spent all on cameras!

hello , welcome to the club

Hello welcome to CS!!!

I actually liked the flyer picture ;).

AND, the picture you shot of the bird is very similar to mine I shoot when trying to shoot birds as well, hahaha.

hi and welcome to the club!

next time, if you wish to share your photos,

do also post them up at the respective photo galleries!

i'm sure you can get good and constructive feedback there!

nice photos, thanks for sharing!

@Dominium: I started espresso before photography lol. yeah. both of them are expensive :cry: although i think photography is more costly than espresso ;).

@linnl71: the birds can be rather un-cooperative lol. just yesterday, i was trying to catch a shot of a pigeon. it just keep walking out of focus... the key word being "walk".. it doesn;t fly away but just made me chase it for a long long while..

thank you all for the welcome ^^ happy weekends~

Welcome to CS.

Pls do post your pics in the relevant sub-forums instead of here.

Status
Not open for further replies.