Hello, can you help us take a picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
perhaps i guess just switch to full auto will do.

Teaching someone uninitiated to take a picture through a viewfinder is too difficult for that short while. Liveview might make life abit easier but I still am going to pass a PnS for them

You must have arms of steel to hold that...

Basically, I won't trust stranger especially in the urban city. Once I saw couple who ask a passby ppl to take picture. the stranger run away with is camera.... After since then....I will hanging with tripod with a remote control...."kiasi concept"

Basically, I won't trust stranger especially in the urban city. Once I saw couple who ask a passby ppl to take picture. the stranger run away with is camera.... After since then....I will hanging with tripod with a remote control...."kiasi concept"

Where did you see this? Just curious. Personally I haven't seen this ever, and I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often.

What I'm worried about with tripods is some kid will be running without looking and *blam*. Or some clumsy adult (possibly talking on cell phone while walking).

and a stranger will walk pass running away with ur camera on ur tripod. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.