hello any incoming newbies photo shooting gathering out there?

ahhhh ok... so my rant was not directed at you then.
apologies.
My post happened to come in after yours. It wasn't meant to target you (hence I didn't quote your post). Apologies again.

ahhhh ok... so my rant was not directed at you then.
apologies.
My post happened to come in after yours. It wasn't meant to target you (hence I didn't quote your post). Apologies again.

its alright, i am not angry either :D ~

i personally don't see any problem in wanting to join outing others organise, but not wanting to organise one.

For example, someone might suck big time at handling the logistics, coordination, calling etc and get easily frustrated, so knowing his/her own limitations, rather just lend support in participation instead of trying to organise an epic failure outing

But having said that, i have joined one outing on CS so far, and although i didn't know anyone there, and didn't really learn alot that day, i had fun meeting like-minded people and just having fun taking my own photos that day. :)

And i really appreciate the effort from the many people who take the initiative to organise outings. alot of sacrifice. :thumbsup:

Here is a group going espanade to shoot this morning sunrise

TS,you better have a date for a outing if not mod will close thread or move to kopitiam:)

tanwk4321 said:
The problem is i am new here and i not sure how to create a organising list for clubbers to join my outing :( that the problem i facing :(

tanwk4321 said:
i also wish i can organise a outing at marina barrage at 6.30pm for sunset photo-shooting,there will be a nice place for sunset photo-shoot :)

I think the point by tortise is a valid one. Some people don't like having to deal with the logistics, etc...
But so far I think everyone has been quite understanding that if it's a free outing, the organiser can't be expected to do everything. So as long as everybody turns up at the designated place and time, after that it's pretty much OTOT and people just wanna get-together, really...

Ok so you want to organise an outing to Marina Barrage. That's cool!
Just choose a date that YOU can definitely make it. Start a new thread with the relevant details (plenty of examples in the gatherings and outings subforum). Gather the contact details and finalise things via the thread, PM, or SMS... nothing to it! :) all the best!

[Moderator's note]

Thread moved to Newbies Corner as TS is not organizing an outing.

I think the point by tortise is a valid one. Some people don't like having to deal with the logistics, etc...
But so far I think everyone has been quite understanding that if it's a free outing, the organiser can't be expected to do everything. So as long as everybody turns up at the designated place and time, after that it's pretty much OTOT and people just wanna get-together, really...

Ok so you want to organise an outing to Marina Barrage. That's cool!
Just choose a date that YOU can definitely make it. Start a new thread with the relevant details (plenty of examples in the gatherings and outings subforum). Gather the contact details and finalise things via the thread, PM, or SMS... nothing to it! :) all the best!

Barrage is good. I like sunrises there. Nice and quiet.