hello any incoming newbies photo shooting gathering out there?

hi i am deric,i am a new to photography,just bought my sony a550 dslr camera and eager to join any newbies photo-shooting gathering in singapore :) hope anyone can pm me i will be interested :) thx alot and also i wanna make more new photography frens :D

i'm friendly and cheerful,hardworking don worry and easy-going person :D

Why not you organize an outing? That way, you can definitely make it, AND... you'll definitely have a slot too :)

good suggestion.

at the same time, while having some comrades and company can be fine and dandy, i think that it is not necessary.

of course, that's up to people - everyone is different. what my point is - know what you are, and don't just force yourself to go out on gatherings, just because you think that you might learn. sometimes you end up learning the wrong stuff like: gear pursuit, shooting xmm to level up testosterone exertions...... etc.

what my point is - know what you are, and don't just force yourself to go out on gatherings, just because you think that you might learn. sometimes you end up learning the wrong stuff like: gear pursuit, shooting xmm to level up testosterone exertions...... etc.

if this was facebook, i'd 'like' this

hehehe... well, TS did say he was keen to make more new photography friends...

well, i've been organising the occasional newbies outings, but then if you want me to record your name down and invite you when the next outing comes around... hmmmm, sorry. I don't make any money out of organising, so I can't be bothered... ;)

worse... it sucks when people say "me me! I want to join!" then pull out at the last moment...

hi i am deric,i am a new to photography,just bought my sony a550 dslr camera and eager to join any newbies photo-shooting gathering in singapore :) hope anyone can pm me i will be interested :) thx alot and also i wanna make more new photography frens :D

Check out the other forum bro. There's an outing/gathering this weekend and you will get to meet lots of photography friends. ;)

hehehe... well, TS did say he was keen to make more new photography friends...

well, i've been organising the occasional newbies outings, but then if you want me to record your name down and invite you when the next outing comes around... hmmmm, sorry. I don't make any money out of organising, so I can't be bothered... ;)

worse... it sucks when people say "me me! I want to join!" then pull out at the last moment...
maybe i nt that kind of person because those who act like that look like those kindergarden kids..my purpose is to gather up more new friends for photo-shooting that all...

Check out the other forum bro. There's an outing/gathering this weekend and you will get to meet lots of photography friends. ;)
no offence or any other bad feelings,i found out that this forum is kinda talking back to people that you find that their answers not good enough or when people feel like asking something in this forum,there will be a few people out there teasing.....make bad comments or some just find it stupid...forum is for people to post things but i didnt mention bad things but why that are a few senior here keep on giving those negative feelings and comments to this newbies? i know u all are kinda "pro" but there is no need you guys to comments so much on us and some more some of u guys comments are kinda hurtful if u didnt notice...

no offence or any other bad feelings,i found out that this forum is kinda talking back to people that you find that their answers not good enough or when people feel like asking something in this forum,there will be a few people out there teasing.....make bad comments or some just find it stupid...forum is for people to post things but i didnt mention bad things but why that are a few senior here keep on giving those negative feelings and comments to this newbies? i know u all are kinda "pro" but there is no need you guys to comments so much on us and some more some of u guys comments are kinda hurtful if u didnt notice...

did i say anything negative?

i just said that you should think it through, and if you did, be careful not to stray.

that's all. :dunno:

i am so sorry if i have hurt your delicate feelings, it was not my intention. i have no idea what you are talking about, i looked the thread again and there was no one saying anything hurtful. :dunno:

Last edited:

I'm sorry to hear that you feel that way.
Perhaps this discussion is best left to the relevant subsection of the forum, and not the 'gatherings and outings' section.

I do strongly encourage you to organize your own outing so you can choose which area of photography to concentrate on (eg. landscapes, abstract, etc), and also you get to choose the date/time of your convenience. There are thousands of clubsnap members... chances are there will be a few who can make it :)

there's really no point to start a thread and state your interest to join an outing. When someone organizes an outing, he/she is not going to recall that you have stated your interest before, then extend you a personal invite before opening it to everyone else.

maybe i nt that kind of person because those who act like that look like those kindergarden kids..my purpose is to gather up more new friends for photo-shooting that all...

Hi tanwk4321...wanna join us for makan and photog outing at Geylang? People say want to go. I organise but nobody sign up like my other thread http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=653028&page=2

We have been let down so many times that we forgot there are still nice people like you.

What genre of photo outing are you interested in? :)

welcome to the club! good idea!

Hey dude.. Quick organise one man!! I am gonna camp here and wait for updates!

Cheers!!

why everybody wait for others to organize?
If you want an outing, why not organize one yourself?