Hello all....


Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tan280

Guest
#1
Hello all.... nice to meet all the photographers... currently I need some help on the purchase of Digicams... anyone can recommend ( budget >$500.00 )...

Thanks...:gbounce:
 

megaweb

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
8,541
3
38
East
megaweb.clubsnap.org
#2
Originally posted by tan280
Hello all.... nice to meet all the photographers... currently I need some help on the purchase of Digicams... anyone can recommend ( budget >$500.00 )...

Thanks...:gbounce:
Welcome to Clubsnap forum :)

budget >$500.00 ??? that is a lot of $$$$ :D



if budget is $500.00 ++ , I recommend you to get A40
 

T

tan280

Guest
#3
Originally posted by megaweb


Welcome to Clubsnap forum :) ===> Tks...

budget >$500.00 ??? that is a lot of $$$$ :D ===> Thought of getting a Canon Ixus but farking expensive...



if budget is $500.00 ++ , I recommend you to get A40 ===> Will check for the specs...

Hope to go out with U all to take photos... so currently wat digicam U using?
 

megaweb

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
8,541
3
38
East
megaweb.clubsnap.org
#4
Originally posted by tan280


Hope to go out with U all to take photos... so currently wat digicam U using?
me ?

I am using Canon Powershot Pro 90 IS digicam ...


Come and join us on this Sat outing to Singapore Botanic Gardens :)
 

wiz

New Member
Mar 25, 2002
116
0
0
West
Visit site
#5
Originally posted by tan280


Hope to go out with U all to take photos... so currently wat digicam U using?
Very good cameras he got and check out the insect kings pictures under Macro and Close-ups section :D
 

Goondu

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
1,292
0
0
Singapore
Visit site
#6
Originally posted by megaweb


me ?

I am using Canon Powershot Pro 90 IS digicam ...


Come and join us on this Sat outing to Singapore Botanic Gardens :)
Hey! what happened to your D60? :p :p
 

megaweb

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
8,541
3
38
East
megaweb.clubsnap.org
#8
Originally posted by Wiz

Very good cameras he got and check out the insect kings pictures under Macro and Close-ups section
Originally posted by Goondu
Hey! what happened to your D60? :p :p

Alamak ... u never read his question properly ".... wat digicam U using?"

my EOS 30 and D60 are not digicam mah ..... :p
 

P

Punkie

Guest
#9
Originally posted by megaweb





Alamak ... u never read his question properly ".... wat digicam U using?"

my EOS 30 and D60 are not digicam mah ..... :p
Hehe isnt DSLR digital? ;)
 

nicekit

New Member
Apr 28, 2002
1,082
0
0
Visit site
#10
wah
every sat got outing on botanica garden one ah?

how to go there ah

who to contact ah?
help
i want to learn macro
help help
 

munfai

New Member
Apr 19, 2002
1,354
0
0
39
#11
Originally posted by Punkie


Hehe isnt DSLR digital? ;)
'digicam' is too lowly a term for an SGD$3xxx camera!!!

it would be an insult to say the least...
 

Tweek

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
2,027
0
0
39
East
www.weekai.com
#12
Originally posted by munfai


'digicam' is too lowly a term for an SGD$3xxx camera!!!

it would be an insult to say the least...
haha please lah..

digicam = digital camera, and both words describe the D60

:D :D :D
 

P

Punkie

Guest
#13
Originally posted by munfai


'digicam' is too lowly a term for an SGD$3xxx camera!!!

it would be an insult to say the least...
Nono dont get me wrong. Personally i would call it DSLR. Not a DC definitely :p
 

munfai

New Member
Apr 19, 2002
1,354
0
0
39
#14
Originally posted by Tweek


haha please lah..

digicam = digital camera, and both words describe the D60

:D :D :D
correct from a language standpoint...

but would you call your super-duper Hi-Fi a 'radio' ?

or your ultimate gaming PC merely a 'calculator' ?

i don't think so...

:D
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom