Hello all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

snaem85

May 31, 2009
HELLO ALL!

i would just like to say hi to all bros and sis here. i am relatively new here with this being my virgin post. came across this page upon pondering of whether i shud be buying canon g10 or lumix lx3. till today, i still can't decide my own fate. haha! :)

i am more of a point and shoot person, therefore i rather not buy a DLSR which i find a waste unless one know how to make full use of it.

till then!

Welcome to CS! Whether you are a DSLR or a P&S user, you can learn lots of things through this forum. Read the reviews of the 2 camera and go down to the shop to 'test drive' both. See which cam you like better..

Welcome snaem85 to CS...

keep reading and do handle both the cameras to see which you may feel more comfortable with...

Hello...welcome.

Maybe you would like to tell us what do you want to shoot first and if size is of a concern to you. Please also tell us your budget.

thanks for all the reply bros.

been surfing through various forums and photography websites, and this two cameras came to my attention for its capabilities. i am more prone to lumix lx3. my budget would not exceed 1k, therefore dslr would be out. still need to buy lens and more.

anyway, im not an avid photographer. would only take it out to take special outings or events that comes occasionally in my life. btw, my current camera is ixus 75. thought of getting a new one as im going for an overseas trip to hawaii cum this end of month. hmmmss.. such a dilemma. :(

Welcome to CS! :cool:

Welcome to CS family!

thanks for all the reply bros.

been surfing through various forums and photography websites, and this two cameras came to my attention for its capabilities. i am more prone to lumix lx3. my budget would not exceed 1k, therefore dslr would be out. still need to buy lens and more.

anyway, im not an avid photographer. would only take it out to take special outings or events that comes occasionally in my life. btw, my current camera is ixus 75. thought of getting a new one as im going for an overseas trip to hawaii cum this end of month. hmmmss.. such a dilemma. :(

I have totally no experience with these two cameras, so I can't really give any personal experience about it. My advice though, is to go purchase the camera during off-peak hours...the salesperson is freer to attend to you and let you try out the two cameras at the shop for extended periods of time. And do yourself a favour by sticking to the more reputable camera shops - Cathay, MS Color, TK Foto, etc.

Play around with the two cameras, and read up on their characteristics, performance, handling, etc.

play with it.. feel it.. and go with what your heart tells you.. dont listen.. a panasonic fan will take you the canon is bad.. the canon one.. will tell you panasonic is bad.. but IMHO.. go for canon;p

Welcome to CS! :)

What make u the most concern of ... budget, size, weight, brand...??? Try them out and your heart will tell the answer...

Status
Not open for further replies.