Hello all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinobones

Mar 26, 2009
Hello every one I have hardly picked up a camera in my life but i am starting to get in this in a major way now. i own a Nikon D60 Twin lens I really love it but just a newbie i know that there are loads of options that i am yet to find on my camera.....
I do not have no major questions at this time just wanted to say hello and i hope to talk to u all very soon on pic ideas and what not.

Welcome and enjoy ur D60!

Hello every one I have hardly picked up a camera in my life but i am starting to get in this in a major way now. i own a Nikon D60 Twin lens I really love it but just a newbie i know that there are loads of options that i am yet to find on my camera.....
I do not have no major questions at this time just wanted to say hello and i hope to talk to u all very soon on pic ideas and what not.

It's amazing what a new camera can do to someone. I bought my D90 a few weeks ago and I am still on cloud nine. :vhappy:

Can I curious for D60 & D90?
How much paid for these camera?
As I'm also planning to buy new DSLR and considering these 2 model.

thks.

Hi there, welcome to the club...its truly amazing as you go on to learn about photography...its simply an art...

hi.

welcome to the family mate

Cheers
Shaz

what is a d60 twin lens? is it twin lens kit package? (sorry... noob here) :)

Yes, it is the twin lens package with 18-55vr and 55-200 vr

Welcome TS~
Read more, shoot more, post more :sweatsm:

It's amazing what a new camera can do to someone. I bought my D90 a few weeks ago and I am still on cloud nine. :vhappy:

Join the D90 users thread~ :thumbsup:

Can I curious for D60 & D90?
How much paid for these camera?
As I'm also planning to buy new DSLR and considering these 2 model.

thks.

D60 and D90's specs has quite a big diff. esp so for the lens type they can support.

If you budget, and wan to get an entry cam then D60 would be the choice.
**Note: The lens variety lesser and costs more.

But if budget allows, get a D90. The technology should be able to last you 'longer'. The lens it supports has more variety.

Welcome

READ MORE
SHOOT more
Post more

Hello buddy!
Welcome to the big cs family.

welcome =))

just fiddle around your gadget and read up, soon you'll find out a lot more stuff about photography! that's how i learnt anyway. haha.

Welcome to cs

Status
Not open for further replies.