Hello all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinobones

Mar 26, 2009
Hello every one I have hardly picked up a camera in my life but i am starting to get in this in a major way now. i own a Nikon D60 Twin lens I really love it but just a newbie i know that there are loads of options that i am yet to find on my camera.....
I do not have no major questions at this time just wanted to say hello and i hope to talk to u all very soon on pic ideas and what not.

tyngiam

Feb 28, 2009
Singapore
Hello every one I have hardly picked up a camera in my life but i am starting to get in this in a major way now. i own a Nikon D60 Twin lens I really love it but just a newbie i know that there are loads of options that i am yet to find on my camera.....
I do not have no major questions at this time just wanted to say hello and i hope to talk to u all very soon on pic ideas and what not.
It's amazing what a new camera can do to someone. I bought my D90 a few weeks ago and I am still on cloud nine. :vhappy:

phothar

Mar 6, 2009
Can I curious for D60 & D90?
How much paid for these camera?
As I'm also planning to buy new DSLR and considering these 2 model.

thks.

ettk75

Nov 30, 2008
Sengkang
Hi there, welcome to the club...its truly amazing as you go on to learn about photography...its simply an art...

B-setting

Jul 16, 2004
Equator
what is a d60 twin lens? is it twin lens kit package? (sorry... noob here) :)

luna_sea83

Jul 17, 2005
East
Yes, it is the twin lens package with 18-55vr and 55-200 vr

pooQy

Feb 12, 2009
SG
Welcome TS~
Read more, shoot more, post more :sweatsm:

pooQy

Feb 12, 2009
SG
It's amazing what a new camera can do to someone. I bought my D90 a few weeks ago and I am still on cloud nine. :vhappy:
Join the D90 users thread~ :thumbsup:

pooQy

Feb 12, 2009
SG
Can I curious for D60 & D90?
How much paid for these camera?
As I'm also planning to buy new DSLR and considering these 2 model.

thks.
D60 and D90's specs has quite a big diff. esp so for the lens type they can support.

If you budget, and wan to get an entry cam then D60 would be the choice.
**Note: The lens variety lesser and costs more.

But if budget allows, get a D90. The technology should be able to last you 'longer'. The lens it supports has more variety.

zac08

Feb 21, 2005
East
Welcome

READ MORE
SHOOT more
Post more

sheree

Aug 25, 2007
Yishun, Singapore
welcome =))

just fiddle around your gadget and read up, soon you'll find out a lot more stuff about photography! that's how i learnt anyway. haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom