Hello All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Info Overflow

Nov 3, 2006
Hi All, big bros and sistas. Newbies reporting with canon EOS400D.

I would like to seek some help from all the bros/sistas here

1. My canon's body does not come with image stabiliser and would like to seek advises regarding the price and IS len for beginner like me. Most of the photos I shoot are on my children.

2. I will be on a short holiday next week and any advise on where/what to get cheap and good accessories for my canon?

3. Where would be a good location/s for a car group photo take of about 20~30?

Thanks!

1. My canon's body does not come with image stabiliser and would like to seek advises regarding the price and IS len for beginner like me. Most of the photos I shoot are on my children.!

what range u want? 24-105, 70-200 or 16-35II

2. I will be on a short holiday next week and any advise on where/what to get cheap and good accessories for my canon? !

you nv tell us where u are going?

Thanks!

top of multi storey carpark IMHO

1. My canon's body does not come with image stabiliser and would like to seek advises regarding the price and IS len for beginner like me. Most of the photos I shoot are on my children.

2. I will be on a short holiday next week and any advise on where/what to get cheap and good accessories for my canon?

Thanks!

1. Go to the canon sub-forum, read the pricelist.

2. See the same thread for recommended shops.

3. 20-30 cars or people?

hmm , IS reallie help for me in hand shakes, i can tell the difference. Sharper !

budget ?

get the ef-s 17-55mm 2.8 IS USM ?
+
70-200 IS USM 2.8 :thumbsup:

think 24-105 gd too :p

Thanks!

:sweatsm: too 'gan cheong'.....

bro ihub88, I am going Hong Kong. Top of MSCP is good option but afraid one lone ranger parked there and need to source for another mscp during photoshoot day ;)

bro rashkae, will check out the canon sub-forum. It's 20~30 cars.

bro StrifeYun, thanks and think due to old age, my handy very unsteady. Will chk those models you recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.