Hello all & Salam semuanya : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamBJ

Jul 1, 2009
Hi:)
Knock-knock..hope my stay here are welcome:embrass:
Quickly introduce myself...I am a newbie to this club. I am from Brunei, Borneo Island.
Have been awhile observing this site finally decided to join in..to learn, gain knowledge and to share this art of photography that I have a passion of...
Hope me welcome by all;)
Cheers
AdamBJ:)

Welcome to CS! Keep posting!

Welcome and hope you do well in here :)

Hi Adam, can you show us some pictures of your Water Village.

Welcome to cs!

Welcome to CS!!!

Hi AdamBJ,

welcome to cs

Thank you Sis Bros..for welcoming me to CS:)...will share of my photos from Brunei, especially the water village pluz others very soon..but only once I know how to upload:confused:..actually I am still browsing around to find how to do so..if someone can guide me much appreciated thanks again cheerio..

Thank you Sis Bros..for welcoming me to CS:)...will share of my photos from Brunei, especially the water village pluz others very soon..but only once I know how to upload:confused:..actually I am still browsing around to find how to do so..if someone can guide me much appreciated thanks again cheerio..

Posting picture in ClubSNAP:

1. Upoad picture to ClubSNAP Gallery

http://gallery.clubsnap.com/

2. Copy and paste Medium Image link to your thread (see picture)

2009-07-03_082913.jpg

Last edited:
Hi adam, welcome to the growing family of CS ! :D

the faqs and stickies are a really good source of information that you need (threads on top and highlighted in yellow)

i would recommend taking some time to read up and get yourself up to speed to enjoy your experience

try this first
Forum-related FAQs and Other Useful Info for Newbies

Thank you Diavonex & Moderator for the guidance..will do:)

Salam kembali Nazli terima kaseh for the greeting...

Hi adam, welcome to the growing family of CS ! :D

Hi HG...thanks for greeting..yes sir I can see CS is growing..cheers see you again in the next post

Welcome to CS family! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.