Hello all, i'm new here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 22, 2007
Hi all, my name is Joey, i'm a boy though. I wanna start snapping new photos but i need a camera. Anyone know what camera is good for a newbie like me? My budget is 300 bucks. Nice to meet you all.

hi and welcome to CS

why don't you list all the cameras in your wish list
or search for reviews on the cameras that you are interested in

Thanks for the warm welcome. Anyway, okay but i dont know what brand is good and actually, i dont even know anything about camera. So got any model to introduce?

Welcome to CS Joey. :) The brand of the camera is not important. All cameras are good. You just have to accept their shortcomings and work around them. It's the man behind the camera that matters. ;) With your budget, you may want to get a 2nd hand camera first and upgrade from there later. Do check out the 'Buy & Sell' section for some real bargains. :thumbsup:

Welcome to CS Joey. As Galdor said, go to the Buy&Sell thread and look through for good offers. You may be able to find something at the proce you want.

Cheers...

Hi gentlemens, thanks for the great welcome again. Anyway, sorry for not posting lately. Have been busy. I bought a consumer camera. Is it okay? It's Casio S770. =D I'm so happy over it!

thanks! Anyway, consumer and DSLR got a lot of difference right? I'm learning how to use my camera properly but sometimes, always overexposure

Thay are all the same. Just an equipment to capture & process light. Just that DSLRs have better controls. :) Just shoot more & leran along the way.

haha. Okay. Do you have hotmail email or something? I wanna learn more about photography. The website above is very interesting and understanding but i think it might be better if i can ask someone who is experience it before. Add me at allaboutgoodandbad@hotmail.com

I hardly check my email. Better to PM or SMS me at 94563818. I'm not very experience actually. I'm still learning too. :embrass:

Thanks! Anyway, i spelled it wrongly i guess lol

Click here to see the most talented female singer

Static your sig link is no longer valid:

"This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Viacom"

Status
Not open for further replies.