Hello all, i'm new here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 22, 2007
Hi all, my name is Joey, i'm a boy though. I wanna start snapping new photos but i need a camera. Anyone know what camera is good for a newbie like me? My budget is 300 bucks. Nice to meet you all.

ortega

Staff member
Nov 2, 2004
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
hi and welcome to CS

why don't you list all the cameras in your wish list
or search for reviews on the cameras that you are interested in

Jun 22, 2007
Thanks for the warm welcome. Anyway, okay but i dont know what brand is good and actually, i dont even know anything about camera. So got any model to introduce?

Galdor

Jul 5, 2006
Planet Gaia
s105.photobucket.com
Welcome to CS Joey. :) The brand of the camera is not important. All cameras are good. You just have to accept their shortcomings and work around them. It's the man behind the camera that matters. ;) With your budget, you may want to get a 2nd hand camera first and upgrade from there later. Do check out the 'Buy & Sell' section for some real bargains. :thumbsup:

felixcat8888

May 8, 2005
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
Welcome to CS Joey. As Galdor said, go to the Buy&Sell thread and look through for good offers. You may be able to find something at the proce you want.

Cheers...

Jun 22, 2007
Hi gentlemens, thanks for the great welcome again. Anyway, sorry for not posting lately. Have been busy. I bought a consumer camera. Is it okay? It's Casio S770. =D I'm so happy over it!

Jun 22, 2007
thanks! Anyway, consumer and DSLR got a lot of difference right? I'm learning how to use my camera properly but sometimes, always overexposure

Galdor

Jul 5, 2006
Planet Gaia
s105.photobucket.com
Thay are all the same. Just an equipment to capture & process light. Just that DSLRs have better controls. :) Just shoot more & leran along the way.

Jun 22, 2007
haha. Okay. Do you have hotmail email or something? I wanna learn more about photography. The website above is very interesting and understanding but i think it might be better if i can ask someone who is experience it before. Add me at allaboutgoodandbad@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom