Hello all ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxxy

Jan 18, 2006
Im a newbie here, Im from Vietnam. I came here about 4 months. I like taking photo
I love to make friend here, erm..but shy :p, bcz my english not so good....:cry:
i hope that i would meet new friends here...and if any one need to know about Vietnam, just ask me :) i know well about Vietnam ;p
But in Singapore, i have only one friend....Shy laaaaaaaaa

Good luck to you all

Hi,enjoy your stay in Clubsnap,alot of helpful guys in here.

Thanh you for all :). i wonder if have any event going out i can follow ? ;p

welcome to CLUBSNAP ! :)

It depends on your interest .... there are a lot of different outings here ....surf around. You can visit the Equipment sub-forums to learn more about your system e.g. NIKON, CANON, KM ...etc.

welcome to CS..... join the outings more often and your english will be excellent in 3 months time.... :angel:

Welcome to CS. Try to enjoy your stay here and don't take any comments/postings too seriously. There's plenty of nice and helpful people around while some others are not so nice. I might take you up on your offer about Vietnam. Thinking of going there for a trip soon. Would be nice to have some advice from you. By the way are you here to work or study?

Dun wrry our engrish vebi powderful one:cool:

Foxxy said:
Im a newbie here, Im from Vietnam. I came here about 4 months. I like taking photo
I love to make friend here, erm..but shy :p, bcz my english not so good....:cry:
i hope that i would meet new friends here...and if any one need to know about Vietnam, just ask me :) i know well about Vietnam ;p

Good luck to you all

Hi Foxxy,

Welcome to CS. I know you will enjoy Singapore and meet some great people.

:)

Foxxy said:

Good luck to you all

me shy too!
me shy too!

come join us for more photo shoot
yeah u will be speaking good engllish and singlish soon!
:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.