height

Status
Not open for further replies.

kisho.

Apr 1, 2007
First of all,a big hello to everyone in this sub-forum.It's my first post in c&c corner,pardon me for my newbie-ness in photography.

Truthful critics are strongly welcome.
height2ud4.jpg

Composition:Exploring the different angles & how it can impact the picture.For this picture worked with the theme of creating heights.

Time of shot:6.00pm@Kovan Community Center

Image taken by Sony k800i.

PP:To further emphasize on the height of the pole,i have increase the contrast to make the surrounding light look more appealing towards the subject and intending to creating a deeper surrounding.

My personal opinion:I think i have successfully emphasizing the height of the subject .but i think i could have stand nearer to the subject to make it more impactfull.

actually just the sky will make a smashing pic - the pole kinda of spoil it, doesnt enhance the skies at all. but if ur subject is the pole, taking from bottom of pole can lead to some creative perspectives.

my intention is to explore the subject at different angles .. so yea..its an exploration.
i have noted to take from the bottom of the pole.thanks for the comments and critics.keep on flowing=D.i have learn alot from the critics.

good attempt to try sth out of the norm there. I like the fact that the pole breaks the continuity and monotony of how most people will only want to look at the sky.

thanks for the c&c.mayb re-title the picture as distortion will be better ? comments please

Status
Not open for further replies.