Heh Heh.. New Member!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OzOn3

Jul 12, 2003
Singapore
www.nig3l.com
Well, this is prolly the third time a newbie is reported in this forum! Heh. I'm new here! Hi everyone! ;) Well, i'd like to attend SEEDs, but as with all the other posts that i have read, scared ar. Haa. I'll try to make it down on the next SEED i think. So anyway, i am a total newbie at photography. This is prolly the first time i own a camera and is taking photos by myself.. I own a A70 with no other peripherals. Are there any other things that i should get to start me up? I have a rather wide range of subjects. I take insects, people, places.. etc.. I guess basically everything that i like.. Heh. So what are the recommended accessory that i should get? Oh, if you want, you can view my photos at http://ozon3.deviantart.com :)
ciao!
Thanks!
:dent:

u prolly would like to PM some cute dudes and dudettes b4 u go for SEEDS?? tt is becos i feel tt even after the NEWBIE TABLES set by larry.. pple still cluster among themselves...
/me starts singing.. its sad its sad.. its a sad sad situation. and im getting more n more absurb...
Wahahahhaaha

WELCOME TO THE FRIENDLY CLUBSNAP...

oh ya.. theres also a difference between a female newbie and a male newbie...

usually cuties get more attention...

:p

i hold no prejudice... so i reply to both sexes... wahahahahaha :D

Welcome, OzOn3!
The A70 is a pretty good cam. Good for you. Join the nice and friendly CS folks at SEED lor. Or you can join some of us for outings. The former a big nuclear family group, the latter smaller closer groups. Then there are A70 users.... Meng and A70 (that's his nick) use A-series accessories, I think.
BTW, nice froggie on skateboard. :)

Welcome to clubsnap!!! :gbounce: :gbounce: :gbounce:

Maybe an accessory you might want to consider is .... FILM!!! :D

Just kidding...

Enjoy your stay. ;)

Haha. thanks y'all! I'll try to turn up for the next SEED! Oh btw, the frog wasn't taken by me.. haha. Oh, i realize that the "softness" in A70 can be corrected by using the superfine mode and vivid effect. Well, i think it's better.. Heh.

Originally posted by Larry
welcome OzOn3!!! why not join the Newbie table @ the next SEED?
come come dun shy!!!

WElcOmE ABoArD :cheergal:

ReM tO CoLLEct Ur FrEE NaME TaG froM LaRRy, hehe

hahaha no need to worry
ozone very cute one :p

hi ozone! *licks*
anyway, lol how come never use ur eskie avatar here? ;)
ahahahhaha ok ur eskie-inspired avatar

mmm im talking kok :)

seeya around

Hahahaha... I haven't updated avatar yet.. Heh. I'll do another avatar i think. Heh. But waiting for the right picture only.. haha. I was thinking of going for your Esplanade PS workshop.. But i think maybe next week or what ar.. Cause now i so new.. A bit apprehensive ar.. Haha.. i'll see y'all around!! :)

Hoho... seems like new members gotta really think of a good nick to get some attentions, something like apple, pear, peach etc... :devil:

Anyway, back to the topic.

Welcome to the club, OzOn3, it's time to sHOOT!

:gbounce: :rbounce: :gbounce:

Originally posted by OzOn3
Hahahaha... I haven't updated avatar yet.. Heh. I'll do another avatar i think. Heh. But waiting for the right picture only.. haha. I was thinking of going for your Esplanade PS workshop.. But i think maybe next week or what ar.. Cause now i so new.. A bit apprehensive ar.. Haha.. i'll see y'all around!! :)

aiyoh u apprehensive for what?
u know me what
i mean.. who cares if u new on CS
i "know" u on DA mah ;)
my DA kakis come first :D

Welcome to the club, OzOn3, it's time to sHOOT!

Hahaha.. Shooting Shooting Shooting!!

Yes eskie! I'll turn up for your next class lar! HAhaha...

Shoot! :bsmilie:

Originally posted by djchris
dbi dbi dbi dbi dbi dbi dbi dbi

see ur senior never say "XUE ZHANG HAO"..and bow..

Eh?? You from NYP ar?!? COOL!! My senior?! Haha. Eh, are you in photography club??

Status
Not open for further replies.