heavy rain till midnite...

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, i got caught in the rain. :angry:

how about list down a couple of things we can do with our cameras if it rains out there. i bet there are some of us who do not know what is the next best thing to do when it is raining out there apart from doing indoor shots.

shall we? :think:

yeah, i got caught in the rain. :angry:

how about list down a couple of things we can do with our cameras if it rains out there. i bet there are some of us who do not know what is the next best thing to do when it is raining out there apart from doing indoor shots.

shall we? :think:

plastics bag ! ziplock bag ! please protect your camera and lenses... do not let water enter !

use super long lens and shoot from window lah. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Underwater housing better, can take one of the first few underwater "world" of Singapore in the new millennium.

saw a waterproof soft casing at the hardware store inside the bugis shopping centre at second floor seiyu departmental store.

no excuse to let the rain stop u from taking pictures , hahahahaa

if cannot shoot outside, then stay indoor and ppost process your photos lah :thumbsup:

Die... still got driving lesson later. If i "langgar" how? :cry:

don't worry less cars and less bikes on the circuit. better !!!! :)

if cannot shoot outside, then stay indoor and ppost process your photos lah :thumbsup:

yes... a time to clear my backlog... lol... see wat photos can be saved n wat to dump into the trash.. :bsmilie:

Me at home watching over my daugther..
When bored, I will just took out my cam to shoot her and she
will use her P&S to shoot me..:bsmilie:

singapore river has turned brown ! guess the heavy downpour has washed much soil into it.

:sweat:

Try to capture rain drops

Status
Not open for further replies.