Heartpain lah!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

junkai21

Sep 13, 2006
I bought a Giotto Glass screen few weeks back protector for my a100 and im very happy with the clarity. Today, i got it out from my dry cab and i found out that the corner of my protector cracked!! And it seems to be chipping out when i touch it :cry:

I left it in the dry cab for 3days and the last time i used it was working fine...
I remember when i took out from my drycab, the reading of the humid level was 35.

seems like wasted $45 on my screen protector :cry:

Rashkae

Nov 28, 2005
The humidity in your drycab should not have any effect on the protector. Sounds like something else happened to me.

Galdor

Jul 5, 2006
Planet Gaia
s105.photobucket.com
Yup, the humidity in your dry cabinet should not affect the protector. Anyway, how coem you set your humidity so low. I thought the ideal is about 45-55%? If you set it too low, the rubber parts in your cam body & lenses could be affected not forgetting that the lubricant in your lenses may dry up too.

Majest1c

Aug 21, 2007
maybe someone take out n play wif your cam... crack the thing and put it back

junkai21

Sep 13, 2006
cannot be eh... No one open because im the only child... Unless my parents lah. But they heck care about what i do... Very weird.... I got to buy a new protector now already... The glass seems to crack longer and longer

junkai21

Sep 13, 2006
Okay guys. I bought a new screen protector liaos. Those normal film ones which cost $10 bucks from MS

Had a hard time taking out the glass. Luckily there's a hair dryer at MSColor and it's VERY dangerous. You will get a cut and the glass will crack/burst as the glue is sticked so tightly on the screen as you are taking out.

Glass protectors are nice and clear but it's a hassle when taking it out. When you accidently hit it, it will break and crack and even might scratch your original body screen!

Think again before buying Glass type protectors :)

Cheers!

Oct 21, 2007
Singapore - bedok
hmmm ... you din go back to ask for a change or ask what at least they can do about it? as in its just bought for a few weeks nia

junkai21

Sep 13, 2006
hmmm ... you din go back to ask for a change or ask what at least they can do about it? as in its just bought for a few weeks nia
They cant do anything i guess. Because when i buy it's in good condition :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom