Status
Not open for further replies.

subwirl

Mar 20, 2005
South West
My girlfriend's creation:heart:
Wished i can do better PP tho...LoL:bsmilie:

2276924251_5f23cfd352.jpg

try desaturating all colours except red then increase the contrast. ;)

hey bro. don't mind that i actually tried out to pp your posted photo. i'll remove it upon request if you find it inappropriate. ;)

2276924251_5f23cfd352_edited.jpg

How about just the seeds in red and the rest in black? ;)

hey bro. don't mind that i actually tried out to pp your posted photo. i'll remove it upon request if you find it inappropriate. ;)

2276924251_5f23cfd352_edited.jpg

should take away the red halo. it looks like the seeds got wet and stained the floor red.

Redsun & Buggy,
No problems Bros, dont mind at all.Actually i thought to do just the same, but chose not to bcoz i think the yellow dried leaves gave the pic more "depth". Hmmm but after seeing both your work, i agree..the black and white background made the shot more dramatic overall. Thanks for sharing!

Redsun & Buggy,
No problems Bros, dont mind at all.Actually i thought to do just the same, but chose not to bcoz i think the yellow dried leaves gave the pic more "depth". Hmmm but after seeing both your work, i agree..the black and white background made the shot more dramatic overall. Thanks for sharing!

you're welcome
We're all here to learn:)

Redsun & Buggy,

ah looks like i've overprocessed it. the halo shouldn't be there. :sweat: gave it a touch of warmth by sepia-ing the background. just how i felt the picture should turn out. anyways. welcome and cheers. ;)

Redsun & Buggy,

Woahh. a month ago still asking me this and that...now u can think of more "depth" ah.
Hee..juz joking man...how i wish my GF will learn photography too..instead of juz being my tripod assistant...wahahah..

P.S--tell your GF i say that the photo very nice...;)

Woahh. a month ago still asking me this and that...now u can think of more "depth" ah.
Hee..juz joking man...how i wish my GF will learn photography too..instead of juz being my tripod assistant...wahahah..

P.S--tell your GF i say that the photo very nice...;)

Thanks Bro! Hahaha will tell her...she will help me look out for shots , i will take it :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.