Heard from my frd say Labour day, esplanade got fireworks????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kampong said:
true or not??
some one can verify?
Yes, there wl b fireworks display at Esplanade - Waterfront Bay at about 2130hrs. The carnival starts at 1830hrs onwards.

actually...dont mind ah...deep down i really feel that fireworks is a very uninteresting subject...maybe coz last tiem watch too much NDP parade on tv until immune already :confused: :bsmilie: paiseh if i spoil ur moods..sorry ah =)

Others may be interested in taking photos of the fireworks for pleasure or as a photographic challenge... and others might just want to enjoy the light and the sound! :) But yah, I respect your views. No need to apologise lah. To each his/her own... :cool:

For me, fireworks have to be experienced 'live'. No kick watching it on TV, I have to agree with that! Same goes with watching sports. Very different on TV compared to actually being there.

clive said:
actually...dont mind ah...deep down i really feel that fireworks is a very uninteresting subject...maybe coz last tiem watch too much NDP parade on tv until immune already :confused: :bsmilie: paiseh if i spoil ur moods..sorry ah =)

After watching Esplande opening fireworks LIVE, all other fireworks display also Zzz..... :bsmilie:

But there is an exception. I went over to Indonesia to let off live firecrackers and low-level fireworks. :bsmilie: Exactly like those low-level fireworks shot up at People's Park this CNY. Shiok!

there will also be fireworks on the 8th.

can i know what is the best f-number and exposed setting for fireworks? :embrass:

so what time will you all be there??

Boy, was i confused to find The Edge as the venue of the event. So it's the big empty field facing the waterfront... :D

Kampong said:
no prob..
wanna watch live..
just dunno which spot is gd for fireworks..
thx..
:D

for closer view..maybe @ the esplanade cafe next to the water that one..or @ the highway bridge..but that one difficult to run away in event of accident coz on your left n right it will be jam packed

for further view..maybe @ soem 8th or 10th or more storeys high up in the other buildigns away

anyone going there alone?

need someone like me... to tag along... just wanna learn for the pros..

Hi Juste millieu,

for taking fireworks,

Manual Mode
F/8 or F/11
1 & 4 sec
tripod
cable release

Thats all.

Keep Shooting. Will make success.

Status
Not open for further replies.