Heard from my frd say Labour day, esplanade got fireworks????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2004
Kampong said:
true or not??
some one can verify?
Yes, there wl b fireworks display at Esplanade - Waterfront Bay at about 2130hrs. The carnival starts at 1830hrs onwards.

clive

Oct 9, 2002
Visit site
actually...dont mind ah...deep down i really feel that fireworks is a very uninteresting subject...maybe coz last tiem watch too much NDP parade on tv until immune already :confused: :bsmilie: paiseh if i spoil ur moods..sorry ah =)

Mar 13, 2004
Bishan
deadpoetscave.com
Others may be interested in taking photos of the fireworks for pleasure or as a photographic challenge... and others might just want to enjoy the light and the sound! :) But yah, I respect your views. No need to apologise lah. To each his/her own... :cool:

For me, fireworks have to be experienced 'live'. No kick watching it on TV, I have to agree with that! Same goes with watching sports. Very different on TV compared to actually being there.

clive said:
actually...dont mind ah...deep down i really feel that fireworks is a very uninteresting subject...maybe coz last tiem watch too much NDP parade on tv until immune already :confused: :bsmilie: paiseh if i spoil ur moods..sorry ah =)

Mar 3, 2004
After watching Esplande opening fireworks LIVE, all other fireworks display also Zzz..... :bsmilie:

But there is an exception. I went over to Indonesia to let off live firecrackers and low-level fireworks. :bsmilie: Exactly like those low-level fireworks shot up at People's Park this CNY. Shiok!

juste_millieu

Mar 17, 2004
can i know what is the best f-number and exposed setting for fireworks? :embrass:

yamcake

Aug 11, 2003
so what time will you all be there??

clive

Oct 9, 2002
Visit site
Kampong said:
no prob..
wanna watch live..
just dunno which spot is gd for fireworks..
thx..
:D
for closer view..maybe @ the esplanade cafe next to the water that one..or @ the highway bridge..but that one difficult to run away in event of accident coz on your left n right it will be jam packed

for further view..maybe @ soem 8th or 10th or more storeys high up in the other buildigns away

yamcake

Aug 11, 2003
anyone going there alone?

need someone like me... to tag along... just wanna learn for the pros..

engfk

Apr 4, 2004
Hi Juste millieu,

for taking fireworks,

Manual Mode
F/8 or F/11
1 & 4 sec
tripod
cable release

Thats all.

Keep Shooting. Will make success.

Status