Heads Up: Local Crumpler Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was quite confused too when both sites listed the town area shops as their brick and mortar shops and the websites layout were similar to what u can find on crumpler au and us sites.

The new site could either be
1) the newer official one set up by the main au site (meaning old crumpler sg was maybe set up by the us subsidiary?)
2) the new official one set up when they bought the crumpler.com.sg domain [mabbe coz of squatter]

Hello all. Your orders should be honoured. At least that's what the website says.

From my understanding, the screw up seems to be on the Aussie side, not local.

Aussie side screwed up? What is this on about?
The bags *are* that expensive here :)

Hello all. Your orders should be honoured. At least that's what the website says.

From my understanding, the screw up seems to be on the Aussie side, not local.

some body over there is going to have a very big headache come monday morning... :bsmilie:

Aussie side screwed up? What is this on about?
The bags *are* that expensive here :)

The website apparently was not administered under the Singapore retailer, although the local retailer does hold the domain rights (I presume). The previous template for the website is crumplersg.com, which has its own webpage design, whereas crumpler.com.sg shares the design with Australia, Canada and USA.

The bags are expensive here. But in US, they actually had promotion campaigns where you could trade a beer for a bag. Can google it if you want.

wrong pricing... depends on them wanna honor or not... even they reject e purchase theres nothing u can do... this kind of thing happening donkey yrs ago liao....

Status
Not open for further replies.