Heads Up: Local Crumpler Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2006
Singapore
Hi guys,
I was just at HWZ apple sub forum. Apparently this is the crumpler website for Singapore, price seems relatively reasonable when compared to shop. Just sharing with you guys, not affiliated with Crumpler.:)

www.crumpler.com.sg

nightwolf75

Staff member
Dec 18, 2003
really MORE diaper changes
wah... no kidding. karachi outpost for $179?! the last i check a mth back at a shop, it was going northwards of $200.... :eek:

adamadam

Feb 9, 2004
Perth
www.flickr.com
Those prices are super excellent.
SG$165 for the Whickey and Cox while it's AUD$325 on the Australian website!
CRAZZzzzzzzzzy differences!

Aug 26, 2006
Singapore
Wah free shipping. Any ETA for your order? I'm thinking of a "The Bucket for Soupansalad" or a "7 Million Dollar Home" or/and "The King Single".:)

Aug 26, 2006
Singapore
actually crumpler.com.sg since quite long liao... besides that, who would apply a company, reg a .com.sg, then do fraud?
Good point. If want to play safe, wait till others receive goods then decide whether to purchase. Hopefully, the price will stay or become cheaper.

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
Similar link in HWZ EDMW.

http://forums.hardwarezone.com/showthread.php?t=1475838

I've placed my orders as well. King Single and The Bucket For Soupandsalad. Hopefully they will honour the deal. Even at this price they still earn like crazy anyway.
consider them lucky i am more of a loweproer... their side sling bag strap cannot make it...

Apr 19, 2006
Hi guys,
I was just at HWZ apple sub forum. Apparently this is the crumpler website for Singapore, price seems relatively reasonable when compared to shop. Just sharing with you guys, not affiliated with Crumpler.:)
What's the web address? I'm confused ... thks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom