He is all blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

rty

Staff member
Jan 19, 2002
Singapore
IMG_2456bw.jpg

One of the coolest attraction found in the Chingay Parade, I think was this blue man (Blue Strike, is that you?) When I was busy aiming for pretty faces in the parade, this blue creature suddenly appeared out of nowhere in front of my view posing for me. But the lack of contrasting lines on this blue creature really posed a challenge for the camera auto focus mechanism. By the time I got the focus right, the creature already walked away and I missed his poses. So this was the best shot I could get.

I didn't see any breathing hole though, but does it require breathing like us?

hey rty.. just wondering.. how do you select which part to make BW and which part to remain colour using photoshop... (assuming u're using that lah). Thnx.. :D

Originally posted by Ripper
hey rty.. just wondering.. how do you select which part to make BW and which part to remain colour using photoshop... (assuming u're using that lah). Thnx.. :D

Please see Streetshooter's post http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1597

The difference is that I used eraser instead of paint brush.

I wanted to shoot tat blue guy at the chingay...but an irritating ursher stood infront of us with his bad ass facing my cam. Darn!

Status
Not open for further replies.