HDR Playground

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacer

May 19, 2006
Singapore
My attempt at HDR. C&C welcome.

2337407864_dc56eeeb39_o.jpg

go easy on the saturation, the color is way too intense for it to look like a photograph.

once again, i stress that composition is the most important part of a photograph; hdr will reveal details, but if your composition is not sound, all that happens is that you mess up the photo further.

HI,

Just wondering what is your hghest exposure cos somehow the dynamic range is not there yet (aka the dark is still very dark and without details)

Note; I'm also an amatuer on HDR so I hope my POW is still valid.

Anyone care to educate me what's HDR? I know it stands for high dynamic range, but what does it do? And can Adobe Photoshop CS2 do it?

Are there any free HDR softwares that do not put a watermark on your final photo?

Are there any free HDR softwares that do not put a watermark on your final photo?

built -in photoshop function

if you have bought photoshop cs2 or cs3

otherwise, as of yet i cacn't think of anything that doesn't leave a watermark.. who would do that and spoil market?

i do remember one which looks like gibberish.. starts with q then got a lot of funny letters.. definitely cannot pronounce one.. but i can't rmeember. when i do i will post it up here.

here,

the program is qtpfsgui, free and open-source

have fun

some points about why it might be what you like : article

Thanks a lot bro, but i find it to be slow and not very user-friendly.. :(
I using my photoshop CS2's in built function and so far still ok... haha..

You can also try Photomatix. Free to try (strange that sometimes it doesn't leave a watermark). USD90+ to buy.

I have been using it.... WaterMark % is around 50%. You have 50% chance of not getting watermark.. very strange

Thanks a lot bro, but i find it to be slow and not very user-friendly.. :(
I using my photoshop CS2's in built function and so far still ok... haha..

:bsmilie: sounds exactly like open office to me

looks like you have to compromise when using open source software

You can also try Photomatix. Free to try (strange that sometimes it doesn't leave a watermark). USD90+ to buy.

I have been using it.... WaterMark % is around 50%. You have 50% chance of not getting watermark.. very strange

Haha doesnt work for me.. Or you paid USD45, thats why 50% of getting the watermark? :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: sounds exactly like open office to me

looks like you have to compromise when using open source software

Haha i am using my photoshop now.. So far still ok, but havent try outdoor shots, so cant really comment..
Thnx for the intro anyway! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.