HDR photography

dadabian

Jan 12, 2010
Hello
I am new in this..
Is there anyone here who can tell me the setups i need to do in order to shoot a HDR photo?
What i mean is step by step from a cannon 550D
I would really want to try it but have no idea how
Please show me thank you

This is one of those "been discussed to death" topics. Use the search function, or google "HDR Photography" or "HDR Photography Tutorial"

Here's one tutorial:
http://mansurovs.com/hdr-photography-tutorial

FYI it doesn't matter what model DSLR you're using. The larger variables will involve the processing workflow, which are largely dependent on what software you use.

Welcome to CS . . . :)

use a tripod to take your few shots . . .

can be merge in photoshop too.

Hello! I hope you enjoy making HDR photoraphy, but one thing to note: please don't overdo HDR! not do too many HDR's but overdoing it. The surreal feel work sometimes but don't most of the time.

Hello
I am new in this..
Is there anyone here who can tell me the setups i need to do in order to shoot a HDR photo?
Please show me thank you

You can shoot, but definitely not photos from a Cannon! :)

Ideal situation would be a stable platform (eg tripod). Multiple exposures of the same scene, but at different exposure values. Then combine them in software, either manually or with some kind of software like Photomatix, etc.

You can shoot, but definitely not photos from a Cannon! :)

Ideal situation would be a stable platform (eg tripod). Multiple exposures of the same scene, but at different exposure values. Then combine them in software, either manually or with some kind of software like Photomatix, etc.

Whoa...Bro...why so serious? :thumbsup:

A lot of people go overboard when they first start out with HDR so when combining photos, remember that less is more.

Hello
I am new in this..
Please show me thank you

Before we go further, just like to know.
Do you know what is a HDR photo?