HDR Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexdeasa

May 14, 2009
Hi, I am a newbie here, Can someone help to link to a HDR photo taking guide here? tried using search, but can't find any.

Hi, I am a newbie here, Can someone help to link to a HDR photo taking guide here? tried using search, but can't find any.

Did you really try? On here and google? On CS, you can try to search "create HDR". On google, search for "how to create HDR"

If he did use the CS search bar, the benefit of the doubt may be given as it sometimes gives a "no entries found" result.

you mean there are other ways to search in CS ? No wonder sometimes cannot find a single thing and have to wait for 20 secs before can try again :(

Yes. I'd rather google the keywords and put in "ClubSnap" to find a thread in here :p

Actually, you can try your nearest library. I just went the other day and saw and borrowed a book titled "Complete Guide to High Dynamic Range Digital Photography" by Ferrell McCollough. I haven't had a read yet, but it's here beside me. I'm sure there are other similar books out there. This one's pretty recent... printed in 2008.

Actually, you can try your nearest library. I just went the other day and saw and borrowed a book titled "Complete Guide to High Dynamic Range Digital Photography" by Ferrell McCollough. I haven't had a read yet, but it's here beside me. I'm sure there are other similar books out there. This one's pretty recent... printed in 2008.

That book by Ferrell McCollough is very good. It provides technical advice as well as sample works from good HDR artists. I got the book from Amazon, but have not finished reading it; and have started trying out HDR with Photomatix Pro, all steps learnt from McCollough's book. :thumbsup:

Hi all,

Thanks for all the tips! I think the link posted by just2ofus is great! Tks.

cheers,
kilkenny

Hi all,

Thanks for all the tips! I think the link posted by just2ofus is great! Tks.

cheers,
kilkenny

Glad you find it useful. Just ask anything you don't understand. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.