HDB qn.... Wats the diff btw 5A and Exec Mansionette?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mansionette make you feel like living in private house mah.....until you step out of the front door, the reality strikes.

Come to punggol my friend...

Hmm, was wondering, look the same, got staircase to upper level... also 3 bedroom... wats the diff?

Are you buying new house? Getting married? :D
Where are the area you are buying? I applied from HDB but never get a good Q no.

I still owe you something, please inform me when you need it.

mansionette make you feel like living in private house mah.....until you step out of the front door, the reality strikes.

Come to punggol my friend...

:thumbsup:

No difference, except catergory only. call it masionette can sell higher price. both just as small....:bsmilie:

Hmm, was wondering, look the same, got staircase to upper level... also 3 bedroom... wats the diff?

not same la....
Firstly prices of both in the 1H of 2007 is very close some mansionette are infact some are cheaper depending on location!

Mansionette is at least 145sqm while 5A is abt 135sqm! 5A got no staircase lei... Some of the 5A got 4 bedrooms, for mansionette most of them 3bedroom upstair n some got 1 room downstair! Mansionette most of them have service balcony while 5A bo... at most a balcony!

not same la....
Firstly prices of both in the 1H of 2007 is very close some mansionette are infact some are cheaper depending on location!

Mansionette is at least 145sqm while 5A is abt 135sqm! 5A got no staircase lei... Some of the 5A got 4 bedrooms, for mansionette most of them 3bedroom upstair n some got 1 room downstair! Mansionette most of them have service balcony while 5A bo... at most a balcony!

the one i see wu leh... 3 bedroom upstairs, then 1 maids room downstairs (demolished liao) 3 washroom, 1 in kitchen, 1 on 2nd level, 1 on 2nd level master bedroom.

One not good thing with mansionette is that it's not old people friendly. Also, with small kids running up&down the stairs, accident might happen.

the one i see wu leh... 3 bedroom upstairs, then 1 maids room downstairs (demolished liao) 3 washroom, 1 in kitchen, 1 on 2nd level, 1 on 2nd level master bedroom.

Bro u talking abt balcony, Mansionette of cos wu lah ... 5A confirm bo service balcony which located at kitchen!

probably i think i phrase sala...

wats the diff btw 5A masionette and exec mansionette...

Bro got no 5A manionette it is either a 5A or an exec mansionette!

3Std - 3 room Standard about 54 sqm
3I - 3 room Improved about 60 sqm
3S - 3 room Simplified about 65 sqm
3NG - 3 room New Generation about 69 sqm
3A - 3 room Model 'A' about 75 sqm

4Std - 4 room Standard about 72 sqm
4S - 4 room Simplified about 85 sqm
4NG - 4 room New Generation about 92 sqm
4I - 4 room Improved about 84 sqm
4A - 4 room Model 'A' about 105 sqm

5S - 5 room Standard about 120 sqm
5A - 5 room Model 'A' about 135 sqm
5I - 5 room Improved about 124 sqm

EA - Executive Apartment about 130 sqm
EM - Executive Maisonette about 140 sqm

yo ! the one u saw same as mine...with a service balcony attached with kitchen..and its called Maisonette...Executive or not, i dunno ;p
anyway, mine is about 140 sqm.

some maisonettes are those with smaller balcony attached to living room..maybe not "Executive" one as sqm definately less than
140 cos of the smaller balcony.

yo ! the one u saw same as mine...with a service balcony attached with kitchen..and its called Maisonette...Executive or not, i dunno ;p

some maisonettes are those with smaller balcony attached to living room..maybe not "Executive" one as sqm definately less than

ya mines like tat too
i believe its called exec maisonette?

As long as got stairscase in ur flat leading to upper level it is classified under Exec. Mansionette. In this case exec does not take into consideration the area u haf.

Status
Not open for further replies.