HDB Photo Competion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is these days *very* few competitions are not essentially rights grabs.

And I suppose the bigger problem is there are plenty of people happy to give their images away which means it's very unlikely to change.
agree, all competitions are like that.

getting customized stock images at very low cost.

anyway, don't want to make noise, cause not sure my images are good enough or not, maybe can't even get into the preliminary round selection, if talk so much, sound like sour grape liao....... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

no, they didn't mention model release,

as long the people appear in the photos are not defamatory, obscene or offensive to any culture or religion.

so long is safe to use, they are fine with it

Ladies...lets go out and snap some pics of rubbish chutes and rubbish centres. They make good architectural statement. Haha...

"catchlights" don't be so modest leh...you take super nice photos.

For me...I've got some cute photo of rubbish chutes in action. Just took some and they look..rubbish.

Last edited:
How about the HDB for your "future". Like in Mandai and Chua chu kang. Where you will be invited to stay there eternally, and that place is freehold, in perpetuity. :thumbsup:

But please dun go there and shoot during the 7moon period. You might get something "extra" in your pic that comes FOC. Please do not think that it is flare or "gh**ting" due to some lens aberration.:bigeyes::sweat:

But one thing is that the price doesn't appreciate. You can choose one with a lakeview, high floor with balcony and planter box.....:bsmilie:

He typed was correct.

You got wrong spelling.
I'm replying to spazzer, guess he didn't notice the photograpgic equiptment appear in post #1, and #15

HDB Photography Competition 2009

24 Seven Heartland Beat
is a nationwide photography competition capture interresting and captivating prespectives of life in the HDB heartland at any time of the day

Submit your entry and stand a chance to win Nikon photograpgic equiptment and cash prizes!

http://www.hdbphotocompetition.sg/photography-competition.php

I've heard of HDR, but what is HDB? And what is "photograpgic equiptment"?

no, they didn't mention model release,

as long the people appear in the photos are not defamatory, obscene or offensive to any culture or religion.

so long is safe to use, they are fine with it

cool... thanks! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.