Haze meeting got no where

We complained about their naming of the two ships after the 2 marines.

They are having presidential elections soon. Any concession given to Singapore at this stage will be seen as a sign of weakness and disloyalty to Indonesia. Severely affecting the votes for any aspiring president.

This outcome of the haze meeting at this point in time, is 100% expected by all.

VB's annoyance expressed to reporters is just play acting.

After the elections when new president is installed, they will sort it out.

Last edited:

They are having presidential elections soon. Any concession given to Singapore at this stage will be seen as a sign of weakness and disloyalty to Indonesia. Severely affecting the votes for any aspiring president.

This outcome of the haze meeting at this point in time, is 100% expected by all.

Frankly I have zero expectation for Vivian. He can't even catch the mosquitos here.

With the Indonesians you need a fox like LKY.

Mosquitoes are not really Vivians problem.. It's really ignorant singaporeans who are at fault.

But I agree we need a strong character like LKY to deal with the Indonesians.

Last edited:
Mosquitoes are not really Vivians problem.. It's really ignorant singaporeans who are at fault.

I think he is well paid to carry out this job.
http://therealsingapore.com/content/dr-vivian-balakrishnan-dengue-set-get-worse
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/dengue-epidemic-slowing/947282.html

Fair. I will gladly deal with mosquitoes, ponding and angry Singaporeans for half his 'stipend' as a minister.

Fair. I will gladly deal with mosquitoes, ponding and angry Singaporeans for half his 'stipend' as a minister.

Haha, you will surely do a better job.

You referring to the LKY who himself personally scattered flower petals on the graves of executed Indonesian Marine Corps (KorMar), Harun Said and Osman Mohamed Ali in 1973?

4mDYCUq.jpg

fnP8t09.jpg

Last edited:
Haze meeting ?

smoke-in-room-300x224.jpg

Where to go ? :bsmilie:

Thanks bro. I will share the other half of his 'stipend' with you.

ha ha and I will write good things about you in all the media and forums.

Haze is not about politic but $$. Decision makers are connected to produce haze, how to reduce their income?

Solving the haze problem is not a concession to anyone, its their RESPONSIBILITY.